Heart Hurts Too Much to Even Breathe

Jin Qingyan dialled Long Tianze’s number.

“Umm. What are you up to?”

Long Tianze answered, “I’m working, what else will I be doing?”

“Xiaoning has invested in a movie, but given the state that she’s in, she can’t go through with it, so I’m forking out the money now but investing it in her name. The character is simply made for you. Do you want to come and act as the first male lead?”

Long Tianze sneered. “Do I lack money so much that I have to do this? You should know, I hate being on-screen the most.”

“I know, but I’ve already told the director that you’re joining the cast.”

“Jin Qingyan, you actually made the decision for me? Do you believe that I’ll kill you…”

He darted a glance at Mei Yangyang and replied slowly, “The female lead is Mei Yangyang, are you sure you don’t want to act?”

“Yangyang?” Long Tianze’s tone changed immediately. “She’s the first female lead?”

“Uhuh, it’s like that. If you’re really unwilling to act, I’ll just get the director to find a famous actor then. The movie will most probably have some kissing scenes, maybe even bed scenes…”

Without waiting for him finish, Long Tianze cut in. “Actually, I’ve always wanted to act. Given a face like mine, imagine the amount of fans I’d get. Since I have this chance now, then I’ll definitely give you and Ms. An some face. It’s decided then, get someone to send me the script so I can take a look.”

Jin Qingyan sniggered. He knew it would be like that. They grew up together since they were young. What kind of person Long Tianze was, he knew extremely well.

After hanging up, Mei Yangyang asked, “He agreed?”

“With you around, can he not agree? Alright, just wait for the filming to start, you and Tianze can develop feelings yourself on-set. I’ll be in charge of here.”

Mei Yangyang was agitated and worried at the same time. “Master Jin, if my sister wakes up, you must be sure to give me a call.”

“Umm, I will.”

“You must take good care of her, don’t let her run away like the previous time. Also, Xi Bolai may find a chance to get her anytime. Master Jin, you can’t let anything go wrong.”

“Young Sir!” Xiao Huang hurriedly ran down from upstairs, shouting, “Ms. An says that her stomach hurts.”

Jin Qingyan and Mei Yangyang were terrified and immediately sprung upstairs.

Mei Yangyang lifted the covers and realized that An Xiaoning’s pants were stained with blood.

Jin Qingyan immediately took out the keys and removed the handcuffs on her arms before carrying her down the stairs.

Looking at his anxious and terrified expression, An Xiaoning held onto his neck and said, “If I’m unwilling to go, all of you would probably take at least two or three months to drive me away. I thought being in this body, I’ll be able to enjoy life. But I never expected that I would have to suffer injections every day, and even now, this pain hurts so bad. Living like this, I’d rather not have this body. So, hunk…”

She placed her hand on Jin Qingyan’s face. “I’m leaving, I won’t stay to play with you guys anymore.”

“You should have long been gone!” Jin Qingyan’s eyes had reddened, and he bellowed in his low voice.

After he carried her to the car, Mei Yangyang followed onto the car as well, and Fan Shixin hurriedly drove them to the hospital.

After arriving at the hospital, An Xiaoning went into a coma.