58: Go Have Fun in Hell

There were five big and burly men in the room, who seemed to be up to no good and appeared rather villainous.

“Sorry, I made a mistake and got the wrong room,” she said calmly and turned around in an attempt to leave.

A sly smile formed on the face of the man at the door as he said, “Ms. An, you didn’t get the wrong room, it’s this one indeed.”

Although she was unaware of their intentions, An Xiaoning was certain that she would not have an easy time escaping.

Two of the men came forth and snatched her phone away. Although deep down, she was at a loss on what to do, she remained composed and stood rooted to the ground.

“Who are you people? What do you want? Shoot.”

“You’ll find out what we want soon enough. What a shame, you’re such a pretty little lady,” said the man tauntingly, gesturing for the rest of the men to come forward. They began to tie her up with ropes while one of the men forcefully covered her mouth with a towel. An Xiaoning passed out in that instant.

“Boss, she’s Jin Qingyan’s wife. Look at her, it would be great if we could have some fun with her,” said the man lecherously.

“Go have fun in hell, we’re working right now, it’s not the time for fun. Untie the ropes and carry her away. We need to get out of here right away,” he hollered.

“Got it.”

They quickly left the teahouse in a single file. After searching An Xiaoning for the key to the car, three of the men hopped on while the other two drove away in their van.

One of the men in An Xiaoning’s car began to ask, “Boss, is the teahouse safe?”

“My Sister-in-law owns the place, obviously she wouldn’t sell me out. Hurry up and get it done, we were paid to do this. Cut the crap,” answered the man.

“Well, Boss, why don’t we just strangle her to death? That would save the hassle.”

“Damn, are your brains fried? She’s the Young Madam of the Jin family, it would not be a small matter that she went missing. It’s only a matter of time before they find out that we’re the culprits behind the act. We have to think of a way to make it appear as if she had caused her own death and died in a car accident because of drinking and driving.” As he spoke, the man took out a bottle of liquor with high alcohol content and ordered, “Force her mouth open, then chug this down her throat.”

The other two men did as they were instructed and chugged about half the bottle.

They drove in the direction of a riverside near Heyuan Mountain and pulled up at a blind spot which cannot be captured by the surveillance cameras. The men then pulled An Xiaoning into the driver’s seat and rigged the gas pedal before alighting from the car. Two of the three men then lifted the cover of the front hood of the car, then removed an accessory part from the engine.

“Boss, it’s done.”

“Okay, start the engine.” The man, who seemed to be the leader, began to gesture for the other men in the van to drive towards them, after which two of them hopped on. The remaining one then quickly followed after starting the engine.

The gang of five kept their eyes fixed on An Xiaoning’s car and watched as it automatically drove away onto the bridge.

They then began to pray and hope fervently in the van.

“Fall off, fall off, please.”

“Hurry and fall off.”

“Why is it taking so long!”