"Wine?" Soeun was frowning as she tried to remember yesterday's incident. Soeun gasped. "That grape juice was a wine?" Taehyung nodded, "Yes, and Namjoon brought alcoholic chocolates for you by accident too..."

Taehyung said, shaking his head. Soeun hummed, nodding. No wonder she felt so exhausted and her head was hurting. It's because of the wine. It was the first time she drank it. She really thought it was a grape juice, that's why she drank it.

And it was the first time Soeun ate alcoholic chocolate too.

"Did you remembered anything from last night?" Soeun frowned and shook her head. She couldn't remember anything at all. "Really? Hmm... so you don't remember anything at all?" Taehyung asked again, Soeun hummed, thought for a moment and blinked. "...I think so?" Soeun said.

Taehyung tilted his head, "Really?" Taehyung said in a deep voice. "Not even one, baby?" Taehyung tried again. Soeun was frowning as she tried to remember yesterday's incident, but she can't remember shit.

Without saying anything, Taehyung grabbed the back of Soeun's neck and began to kiss her hard making her gasped out of shock. Taehyung didn't stop kissing her until he has to take a breathe from all the kissing. They pulled out from the kiss, panting, both were out of breath.

"Not even this? Baby you can't forget about yesterday." Taehyung whispered. "After all the things you did to me yesterday, you don't remember?" He said again in a low voice.

Soeun can't handle how deep and raspy Taehyung's voice gets in the morning. She cursed to herself when she felt her cheeks burning again. Soeun mentally groaned and looked down.

Taehyung placed his finger on Soeun's chin, lifting it slightly so her beautiful eyes will look at Taehyung's. "Never ever look down when you're facing me." Taehyung said and kissed Soeun making her let out a whine. "T-Tae..." Soeun whispered between the kiss. Taehyung answered her with a hum.

If only Taehyung know how he was always be able to drive Soeun crazy...

Soeun gently pushed Taehyung away with placing a hand on his chest. She blushed when she felt her lips already swollen. "I- I haven't brush my teeth..., I'm going to take a shower..." Soeun said, closing her mouth and ran to the toilet. Taehyung looked at Soeun's running figure and smile again to himself.

•••

"Tae... Taehyung is handsome.... does.. does Taehyung have a girlfriend?" Soeun frowned at the flashback that is in her brain, man.. she was that drunk huh? At least she didn't do any mistakes...

Soeun had put her face onto Taehyung's chest. But suddenly she groaned and put her lips in Taehyung's ear. "Taehyung, Soeun loves you." She whispered hotly on his ear and bite it.

Soeun gasped by herself, eyes big. "What the.... did I really did that last night..."  Soeun let out a loud animalistic sound, she couldn't believe herself. She grabbed her toothbrush and began to brush her teeth. She was humming slightly.

I love you." Soeun whispered, and began to kiss Taehyung's lips. Taehyung hummed surprised. "I love you so much, you don't even know it." Soeun said again and kissed Taehyung's harder.

Shit! Soeun slapped her forehead for being so... oh god. Oh my god. She groaned again on her stupidness and went to shower. "I'm doomed... the hell was I thinking..." Soeun sighed to herself, shaking her head. She sighed again, this time in agony when the hot water hit her body.

After a good twenty minutes, Soeun went out of the shower, feeling clean and fresh. Soeun was singing when she went out of shower. She sat down at the chair in front of her overly fancy dressing table with a towel wrapping around her body.