Author's Note

The title Through Dangers Untold is inspired by a line from one of my favorite movies, Labyrinth by Jim Henson. In that movie, the lead character, Sarah, says, "Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is great. You have no power over me."

Which inspired Renante and Stacey's story.

In Labyrinth, Sarah did not show any liking or love for her brother, Toby. She always saw him as a nuisance, a trouble-maker, until he was kidnapped where she realizes that as a sister, she really cared and loved him despite all that. In a sense, the same way with how Renante begins to acknowledge how he really felt the moment Stacey left. And of course, realizations does not always convince us. And what effective way to make us convinced that we love a person but to be willing to go through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered and see, how the consequences will reveal the truths about our feelings. (Cliché, I know. Lagi naman nangyayari ito sa mga story... this is called a conflict. *wink* *wink*)

Hindi ko inasahang hahaba 'yung chapters. The main intention of this book is not to tell a love story, but to tell how their love story will begin... (does it make sense? Hahaha! Medyo na-confuse din ako sa sinabi kong ito... ) The ending is not really the ending, magde-date pa lang sila Stacey at Renante. Meaning, mag-uumpisa pa lang ang love story nila. Which leaves me with this crisis— kailangan kong gumawa ng book two. Kailangan kong gawan ng part two ang story nila. *commence-nervous-nail-biting*

If you agree to the Part Two idea, itaas ang mga paa! HAHAHA XD <3 (Seriously, pakisagot ang tanong kong ito.)

You might still have questions in your minds. Siguradong kasama roon si Ronnie. Comment niyo lang kung ano pa ang mga katanungang naiwan sa inyong isipan ngayong completed na ang Through Dangers Untold T^T <3

And the lessons... oh, the lessons. Do I need to discuss it here? Ang haba na ng AN ko... but I do hope the story gave you helpful life-related realizations and learnings. I always wanted to leave that kind of mark on my readers, if not love the characters, then at least, love the learnings they'll get from their experience...

Pagpasensyahan niyo na rin 'yung mystery element ng kwento. I am not really sure if I am good at it. Nabuhol din ang utak ko sa kaka-plot ng mystery element nitong TDU, hahaha! Matinding pagre-research. Matinding pagtulala para mag-internalize kung paano magbebehave ang taong wala sa matinong pag-iisip, o suicidal, o may anxiety, o depressed, o mapanakit, o nangi-stalk... Paano ko lalagyan ng malisya 'yung simpleng nahihiya o naiilang lang si Kylie para ma-distract ang mga readers... How can I make the legal realities in favor with how I wanted the story to come out. Kaya kung mayroon man akong hoopholes sa aspetong ito, feel free to let me know T^T

Patawarin niyo rin ako sa Please, Don't Go, Girl. It's the song that I can listen to forever. Pasensya na sa pandadamay ko sa inyo na pakinggan yung song. It just sets the mood for some scenes in this story. It's for Renante and Stace. I also grew to love Physical by Dua Lipa because of this novel, hahaha! XD

And last but not the least, thank you for sticking with me through this story. The updates were taking longer on the last parts of the story, especially the final chapters and the reason is, I am not feeling better. Not sure if this will keep occurring for nine months or what. Wala pa kasing solid evidence. Bahala na. HAHAHA XD

I love you, dears and I appreciate your endless support, kahit gulong-gulo na kayo sa mystery-crime-thriller parts ng kwentong ito. XD Maraming-maraming salamat sa pagbasa ng Through Dangers Untold.

Kung magkaroon man ng part two, baka lumabas iyon pag patapos na ang taon. I have to update my AOE series. Magustuhan niyo rin sana ang The Test. Suportahan. I-recommend. Mahalin. Lahat na. HAHAHA! XD Matagal na ang concept ng kwentong iyon sa isip ko, nagkaroon ng konting revision para maging unique at sana, magwork! T^T Love you, dears!

With Love,

ANAxoxo