Review by Cynthia: John

Title: John 

Author: NaenaeNova

Reviewer: _CynthiaGomes_

Plot: 4/5

Well, as of now, I can say there is no structured plot yet but I can see where this might be leading. I mean, obviously it is a thriller and I can consider that John has an extremely dark secret and he will do anything to keep it that way---- a secret.

Also, if you can please do add a better summary of your book it will help you attract more readers.

Characterisation: 5/5

The character John is very dark and, so far, as I have read, I can tell that he is verbally challenged (i.e. he is mute) and somehow only the puppy he adopted can see through his facade of 'the good ole neighbor John'. I think so far the character is very well thought through and brilliantly executed in the story.

Grammar + Punctuation: 5/5

These two criteria are perfect and fine, really there are no mistakes at all. Keep up the good work.

Theme: 5/5

The vibe that I pick up from the story is that it is a thriller theme. Your chapters are written briefly yet they convey the exact essence of your story. I found this astounding.

OVERALL SCORE: 19/20

The story is very different, unlike any other thriller I have read. I would love to see what you do with this book. Please keep writing this story. It's absolutely a rocker.