●•84•● [#6]

Taehyung's past #6

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the window. He looked at those flocks of birds that were flying so freely in the sky, without any worries, without caring anything.

Free. Taehyung thought. Taehyung wanted to be free. Taehyung sighed, as he tried not to think about useless things too much. He looked around the room he was locked in.

He looked at the door again. He couldn't escape. Taehyung tried to look for place to run away yesterday, but there were nothing. He was trapped and he couldn't do anything about it.

Taehyung wondered how his mom was doing? Is she sleeping well? Is she eating well? Taehyung hoped she will be healed and be in a pink of health one day.

How about Jimin? His body was beaten so badly the other day, was he healed now? How is he doing? Taehyung was still looking at the window. If only he could-

"You can't escape, Taehyung." Minju's voice ringed on his ears. Taehyung looked at Minju and looked away. He went lay on his bed. Minju sighed.

"Baby," Minju called and Taehyung tried not to flinched at the nickname, but he can't help but felt a shiver of fear in his spine. "Do you want anything? I can get it for you." Minju said.

"H-home.." Taehyung responded after a few seconds. "I.. I want.. to go home..." Taehyung whispered. Minju clicked her tongue and shook her head.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You can't go home, this is your home now!" Minju snapped harshly, so Taehyung kept quiet and nodded. He was shaking visibly.

Taehyung flinched when Minju started to go near him. She lifted up her hand, Taehyung closed his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth to hold the pain that will land on his cheek.

Taehyung jumped when Minju's palm made contact with his cheek. "Taehyung, my dear... I won't hurt you..." Minju smiled, Taehyung timidly looked at her. "I only hurt you last time because you didn't listen to me..."

Taehyung gulped. "H-how about Ji-Jiminie?" Minju giggled and rubbed Taehyung's hair. Again, Taehyung felt the unpleasing shiver down on his spine. "Jimin? Him.. hm, I used him as a bait for you to come back to me!" Minju laughed as if she just been told the funniest joke in the world.

Taehyung didn't laugh. He was staring into space. Taehyung blinked and looked at Minju, Minju smiled and looked back at him. She sighed and put her arms on Taehyung's side.

"Baby, let's cuddle." Minju smiled, without wasting her time, she just hugged Taehyung without his permission. Minju giggled as she sighed in content. Taehyung just blinked.

He has no tears left to cry. He felt helpless. He didn't know what to do. Taehyung let out a painful sigh, wanted to so badly to get out from this hell.

"I love you, Taehyung." Minju whispered. "Very very much." Minju giggled as she snuggled close to Taehyung. Taehyung held back the whimper that was about to came out from his throat.

'I don't love you at all.' Taehyung wanted to reply that but he knew better, so he kept his mouth sealed and shut. Minju kissed Taehyung's cheek, Taehyung didn't spare her a glance.

And when Minju tried to kiss his lips, Taehyung finally let out a whine and turned away. Minju sighed, "Why won't you kiss me, Taehyung? I'm dying to know what your lips taste like..."

"Please... don't." Taehyung begged in a weak voice. Minju let out an annoyed groan, getting annoyed by Taehyung's ridiculous behaviour.

"'Kay whatever, that's stupid but I'll do at least that for you." Minju snapped, "I'm sure you'll love me by the time passes, right?" Minju asked confidently. Minju sent him a look.