[27] Ventisette - Hottest Ass

──────────────

bella = beautiful  

bastardo = bastard  

sorellina = little sister  

ti amo = I love you  

──────────────

Bruno sends his brothers outside to entertain the kids and asks Lexy to come in. Lexy can tell it was rough by the look on Bruno's face. He tells her what happened and that Scorpia and Logan are both in bed. 

"Lexy? Do you have phone numbers from school somewhere? Because there's no way she can go to work tomorrow. I don't even know if she still wants to or even thought about it."

Lexy walks over to her handbag, hanging on one of the kitchen chairs and pulls her phone out of it. She calls someone and Bruno's listens to her side of the conversation.

Hi Thomas, this is Lexy... Yes, that's right... hairdresser and Lucas' mom. I need your help... Miss Pia and Logan were in an accident. Logan broke his hand and they have a couple of bruises. But the mental damage is more severe. Someone drove them off the road... Yes, it's really bad. Pia is very unstable. Yeah, it's not good. She can't work at all and I am not even sure she'll ever come back. Or if she will be able to even."

She sighs and listens to Thomas. "Yes please. Thank you... Yes... I will... Bye Thomas." Bruno is stunned and stares at her while she slowly breathes out, looking him in the eye. She says: "I couldn't sleep last night. So I came up with this."

Bruno wraps his arms around her and kisses her. "So smart, bella. Is Thomas going to take care of it?"

"Yes. He told me to leave it all to him. But that he wants to hear how they're doing from time to time."

Bruno nods and says: "I hope they'll make it together. Because they have to go through so damn much. It's just not fair!" He slams his fist onto the table and Lexy lays her hand on his bicep. He looks at her and immediately calms down. 

He says: "Maybe it's those grey eyes you have. Because Logan knows how to calm her down too, even when we've all lost hope."

Lexy kisses him and says: "No, honey. It's not our eyes. It's the love we have for you."

Bruno cuddles her and closes his eyes. "Thank you bella."

─────

Logan feels a tickle on his chest and opens his eyes. Scorpia is laying on his stomach and she follows the lines of his tattoo with her finger. He whispers, trying not to startle her: "Bonnie." 

She looks up at him and he sees worry in her eyes. She closes her eyes and sighs. 

"Talk to me Bonnie."

She rolls over on her back and stares at the ceiling. "I'm supposed to go back to work tomorrow... Was it bad Logan? Did it take me long to... Why do I have to see that lawyer?"

Logan sits up, leaning his head against the headboard and asks: "Do you want to be a teacher again?"

Scopria's eyes show desperation when she looks at him and she says: "No. Not like this. Maybe never again." She wipes a tear from her cheek.

Logan looks at her, while he plays with her hair and asks: "Do you really want to know what it was like? Do you remember anything about it?"

She nods and says: "It was like I was looking at myself. I wanted to get to you, but I couldn't. And my head kept telling me that no one knew where you were." She takes a shaky breath.