"Okay, I give you guys just fifteen minutes. Think quick and come up with something before things go out of hand."

Gajeel huffed and sat on the desk near his wife and apologised to her for his behaviour.

"Master, let's form two teams and go in search of both Gray and Juvia separately." Jellal said his opinion.

"Yeah, he has a point. Let's try once more in finding Gray. We need to get him back for Storm, Juvia and also for this guild."

Natsu said, seriously worried for his friend who has been missing for the past five months.

"Natsu, we have been trying to get some information but everytime it falls. I guess, we better prepare ourselves for the worst." Mira said sadly.

As soon as those words left her mouth, tears began to pour down Storm's eyes. He was not ready to have his parents leave his side this sooner in life.

"I believe both my mama and papa will come back to me. I'm going to search them on my own." He began to move towards the door but was stopped by Gajeel.

"Kiddo, don't worry. We will bring your parents back. Keep that faith in you alive." He hugged him.

Soon, the master formed two teams consisting of three members.

Gajeel, Erza, Lily and Wendy were the team who went in search of Juvia.

While Natsu, Happy and Jellal were the team who were assigned to search for Gray.

All had these basic thought that Juvia must have left on her own in search of Gray. So both the team headed in their assigned direction.

"Storm, don't worry we will come back with your parents. I swear." Natsu and Gajeel comforted the little guy.

"Gajeel, Erza and Wendy... please find her soon. She still has one more month before the baby comes out. We don't want the baby to be born prematurely." Lucy advised the group.

The team nodded in agreement and left the guild.

#

As Juvia stayed on the train which was moving towards the Combone town where her Gray-sama took the solo SS-class mission to investigate the dark guild and disband it which offered around 450 million jewels five months ago.

At first, Juvia was reluctant in sending her husband on such a difficult mission alone but Gray assured her he would be fine and return back to her and their son.

It was after a week since Gray's departure that Juvia found out they were going to be parents again and was already twelve weeks along.

She felt sad for not sharing such happy news with her husband.

But she hoped that once he called her through lacrima, she would convey but changed her thoughts in order not to divert his focus on the mission.

She hoped every day for his call to her or the guild but it was never made. When days turned to weeks then to months.

Juvia grew restless and urged the master to send a search party to find out about her husband's whereabouts.

Her friends tried to calm her down so that stress doesn't affect the growing baby but Juvia couldn't bring herself to convince herself.

She always found ways to comfort her son so that the little guy doesn't get scared of his papa's missing.

But she cried every night and prayed for her Gray-sama to return safely.