Chapter 64

I leaned in and gave her kiss. She kissed me back of course. We then pulled apart and smiled at each other. We grabbed our bags and we headed to school. We walk into school holding hands heading over to her locker.

*Kitty's POV*

I have been nice not really worrying every second of the day. I feel like I can breath again. I have my life back. But I have a feeling that wasn't going to last.

I know I am just waiting for the second shoe to drop. I just don't know when that will be. So, I will not let all my guard down.

I was in my history class when I got called down to the office. I don't know why I am being called down to the office. I didn't do anything wrong. So, why am being called?

Something didn't seem right. So, I sent Ryder a quick text.

Heading to office. Something doesn't feel right. See you next block.

Now if something happens someone knows where I was last. When I got there, there was no one there except for a guy I didn't know.

"Why is Principal Sue? She wanted to see me." I said.

"I was the one who asked for you. Your brother was in an accident when he was on his away to surprise you. He is asking for you." The guy told me.

"What? Is he alright? Does my other brothers know?" I asked.

"Yes. They were formed from where they are stationed. I need you come with me. He is really wanting you." He told me.

"Yeah. Of course." I said leaving the school with him.

I know something wasn't right. But I never thought of this. I got into the car with him. We then headed. I was trying to text Ryder, Finn, and my cousin to let them know what is going on, but I can't.

"It's must be bad connection. I bet the hospital would let you use a phone." The guys said when he saw what I was doing.

"Yeah." I said. I started to look around. This wasn't the right of way to the hospital. "This isn't the right way. Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I sorry but he paid me a good amount of money to bring you to him." The guy said.

This was a trap. I can just guess who the he was. No one know where I am and who has me. I just made the stupidest mistake and believed this guy.

*Ryder's POV*

I was now heading to glee club. I was getting worried about Kitty. She texted me earlier about heading to the office. Then after that no one has seen her.

"Hey, has anyone of you guys seen Kitty?" I asked.

"No. I heard she got called to the office. Maybe she got in trouble. Headed home." Jake suggested.

"No, I don't think so. I would know." I told them.

"Why? Is she living with you?" Marley asked.

"No. She is living with me. She would have told me at least. The office knows to tell me if she is heading home or leaving the school." Finn said walking into the room.

"Wait, Kitty has been living with you this whole time Finn?" Quinn asked.

"Yes. She came to leave with me when Ryder's place wasn't safe any more. Also, not many people know where I leave and mostly, he doesn't." Finn told us.