Chapter 30

Because he is here and near. There was so much you guys could do. But I know feel safer having you guys and Mr. Shuester.

That's good. Do you still want me to pick you up tomorrow?

Yes please. That would be really nice Ryder.

Okay. I will see you tomorrow. I have go and finish some homework.

Okay. If you need help just call me. I will help.

Will do. If you need anything Kitty just call me.

I will.

I then put my phone down and laid down on my bed. I know I am safer now. He can't touch me. I have part of my family there for me. I am just not ready to tell the rest. I trust them but I just don't want the past to happen again.

A couple of days have past. It is still family week. The graduate glee girls have been staying with me. I have never been alone anywhere I went. Mostly when I am at school. I finally told the rest of the glee guys. Trust me Noah Puckerman didn't take it well. The guys had to hold him down to calm down.

I was sitting in Spanish class. It was a free block because we have a sub right now. I was sitting there by Jake and Ryder. I was looking up the song list Mr. Shuester gave me. I wanted to pick the best one. All the others who went were amazing. Tina, Artie, Joe, Santana, Kurt, Mike, Blaine, and also Nicole. But she just sang about her brother.

"Whatcha doing?" Jake asking trying to look at the computer.

"Looking for a song for the glee assignment. Mr. Shuester gave me a list of songs that might work for me. I now just have to pick one." I told him.

"What is the list?" Ryder asked me.

I sawed them the list of songs for military families. I then said,

"I just don't know what song to do."

"Here let us help you." Jake said.

"Yeah, it will go quicker if you have us two help you." Ryder said.

"Thanks guys." I said to them. The rest of the class Jake and Ryder was trying to help me pick a prefect song. But we haven't found it yet.

The bell rang and I was walking to my locker before going to glee. Sam and Ryder was there with me.

"I know we didn't find that song you wanted. But I know you. You will find it." Ryder told me.

"Thanks Ryder. I hope I could. I just want to make them proud." I said.

"You will. So what are we talking about?" Sam asked confused.

"We are talking about the glee assignment. I am trying to figure out what to sing." I told him.

"Oh okay. What are you thinking?" Sam asked me.

"Oh come on. I can't tell everyone. I want to leave a surprise for some people. So Sam you will have to wait and see." I told him.

I got to my locker and opened my locker. Before I could get my things a piece of paper fell to the floor. I picked it up and looked at Ryder and Sam. They shrugged. I opened to read,