Chapter 42

"What is going on?"

I looked over to Kitty. She was looking to the floor. I know she really doesn't want to say anything. I walked over to her and asked,

"Can I tell him?"

I won't do or say thing about this without Kitty's approval. She looked up to me. She then nodded. I know she was just upset about everything. Mostly when most of her friends don't trust her. I then said,

"Kitty is hiding from them. Can we sit down before I explain everything?"

"Sure." My father said leading us to the living room. Kitty sat down next to me. My mom sat next her and my father sat across of us.

"Okay. Ryder, please explain." My mom asked me.

I looked over to Kitty. She nodded again to agree to it. I then explained everything to my parents. They looked at us. My mom hugged Kitty right after I explain everything. My father was rubbing his face.

"Kitty, is this all true?" He asked her. I know my father believes me. But he wants to hear it from her.

"Yes." She said not looking at anyone.

"Oh my dear. You are okay. We are here for you." My mom said comforting Kitty.

"Okay. Kitty, I am sadly can't do much with my work. But I will always be there for you honey. Whenever your parents are not home. You will be here. Okay?" My father said.

"Okay. Thank-you." Kitty said.

"Always. Once we get enough stuff to hold against him. Then we will do something. Can you wait that long?" He asked her.

*Kitty's POV*

I looked at Ryder's father. I have waited this long. I can do it longer if I have too. I then said,

"Yes."

"Okay. You will be spending the night. So, text your parents and let them know." He told me.

"Okay. Thank." I said.

I am so happy to have Ryder's parents in my life. They were always there for me. They took me for me and didn't judge me. I went to Ryder's room and sent my parents a quick text. After I got done I went to join them for dinner.