Chapter 35

"Kitty." I heard behind me. I turned around to see the glee club standing there. I just looked at them. No one said anything.

"Kitty, what's going on?" Marley asked me.

I turned around to get any from them. But I couldn't 't because Quinn and Santana standing there with Rachel and Mercedes. I tried to look for an opening but there was none.

"Kitty, what's going on? You are not okay. You haven't been okay for a while now." Unique asked me.

I didn't say anything. This is too much for me. I can't deal with this right now. So I just walked right throw them. I just pushed throw them. I then went to my locker and grabbed my things. I don't care if school is still going on or not. I am leaving before anything bad happens to me.

So it has been a while since that day. I have not returned to glee since then. The family week was horrible. But I am done. I have been avoiding the glee members mostly the girls. They are still trying to figure what is going on.

"Hey can we talk?" I heard from my behind me. I was at my locker getting a few things for the end of the day before Cheerio's practice. I turned around to see Ryder.

"I am not coming back. I can't." I told him.

"Kitty, we need you. I understand you are mad but Kitty they only care." He said to me.

"Ryder, I told you I was sorry. But I had to do it. I had to do what was best for me. If they were my real family. They would have respected my wishes and not look at the note." I told him.

"Yes. I know. But we need you for glee. Glee is nothing without you." He told me.

"No. Oh please. All you need is someone to sway in the background. That can be anyone. You don't need me. You guys still have your prize people. You don't need me." I told him.

"No Kitty. That is a lie. We do need you. You are part of the glee family. Everyone is needed." He told me.

"That is not true. You don't need me. I was just a background person. I am not anyone important in that club. So I can be replaced." I told him.

"Kitty, you can't be replaced. You have special part in that club. No one can replace you. You someone special." He told me.

"No I am not. No one will miss me in there. I was nothing in that club. I can to be replace me. Like I already said. You guys already has your impotent prize people. So why should you matter if I come back or not?" I told him.

He looked at me weird before he said,