Chapter 20

I walked down the hallway. The hall was empty. I turned the corner to see something I didn't want to see. I saw Ryder and Nicole kissing. I ran out of the doors and I just ran until I couldn't any more. I then I got to my place and unlocked the doors. I quickly got in and locked the doors behind me.

*Ryder POV*

I walked out of the glee room to see where is Nicole's brother is. I walked right into Nicole.

"I am so sorry Nicole. I didn't see you there." I said.

"It's cool. It was mainly my fault. I should have been watching where I was going." Nicole said.

"So what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Just waiting for my brother. I don't know where he went off to." She said looking up and down the hallway.

"Oh. I bet you will find him. I should be heading. My parents are probably waiting for me at the car." I said trying to walk pass her. But before I got past her. She pushed me ageanst the lockers and kissed me. I heard footsteps. I got a glance of blonde hair. I really hope that was not Kitty. I got her off me. "What was that?" I stared at her.

"What? It was a kiss." She said like it was not her fault.

"I know what that was. But why did you do it?" I asked her.

"What you didn't like it?" She asked me.

"No. I don't like you like that. So why did you do it?" I asked her.

"Why not? You are good looking guy. Also other reasons." She said looking the way the blonde hair I saw vanished from.

"Did you really do this to get back at Kitty?" I asked her.

"No. Why would you say that?" She asked all sweet and everything. But the look in her eyes told me something different. I just shocked my head and walked away from her. I pulled out my phone and pressed Kitty's number to call her.

*Kitty POV*

I was doing my homework in my bedroom. I was trying to forget what I saw. I can't believe it. He was kissing her. When he knows what her brother did to me. Also how she treated me. He kissed her. How could he? I got taken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I looked at it to see that Ryder was trying to call me. Why was he calling me. I looked at it. I then pressed the one button. I don't know if I should regret it or not.

"What?" I said.

"Kitty can I come over to talk?" Ryder asked me from the other side.

"Sorry can't. I am really busy right now. Also I told some of the glee girls that they can come over." I told him.

"Okay. Well can we talk.." He was saying before I cut him off.

"Hey Ryder I have to go. The girls will be here anytime soon." I said.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow then." He said to me.

"Yes sure." I said hang up my phone. Then I sent a text to Quinn, Brittany, Santana, Marley, Unique, Tina, Sugar, Rachel, and Mercedes.

Do you guys want to come over for a sleepover and we all head to school tomorrow together? I really need a girls night and I need help with something.

I then waited. It didn't take long. I got a text back Quinn, Brittany, Santana, Marley, Unique, Tina, Sugar, Rachel, and Mercedes.

I'm in girl.

On my way now

Kitty be right there and I am bring the chocolate.

I will be there with donuts