Chapter 4

"Okay. Here the plan. I'm going to start hanging out with Ryder a lot more and help him with school. Also help him get over with this catfish problem. With all that I going to start dropping hints that I like him. Maybe with that will maybe get him to ask me out and back to glee." I told her.

"That might work. But I think you should wait a little bit with the hint dropping." Marley said.

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." I told her. We both got a salad for lunch. We walked back to the table we sit at with our friends. I look over to where the football players were sittng to see Ryder talking to some blond girl. I hated that she was flirting with him. The rest of lunch I glanced over to Ryder.

Lunch was finally over and I was heading to Spanish with Artie, Sam, Joe, and Blaine. I'm really good at that subject so the school put me in with senior's class. I don't care. I walked with the guys to the class. Let me tell you this. Those guys are weird but they are still cool. We got to class and we all sat by each other.

The class went pretty quick. So then next thing I know was that I was heading the glee club. That was my sixth block. We meet every day during our that block and also after school on Thursday.

I told the guys I will see them in glee and headed down a different hallway to see Ryder. When Ryder was in glee we use to walk Marley and Jake. But now I went to meet up with Marley and Jake without him. It felt weird doing it without him. I stood in the spot where we all meet. I saw Ryder talking to that same blond girl from lunch. Then Marley and Jake came.

"Hey Kitty." Jake said.

"Who is that girl?" I said still looking at them.

"Oh that is the girl Ryder thought he was talking to." Jake said.

"Kitty. Its probably nothing." Marley said.

"Whatever. These get to glee before we are late." I told them.

"So when is the going in action?" Marley asked me.

"I don't know when. Probably tomorrow or later today." Itold her.

"What plan?" Jake asked.

"That's cool. I say tomorrow then you have a whole day to make it work. Also that tonight you can think on how you going to make it work." Marley said ignoring what Jake just said.

"Yeah. That's smart. I will do that." I told her also ignoring Jake's comment. I still can't stop thinking about that blond girl and Ryder. I remember him telling me, Marley, and Jake that he might ask her out.

"You can't stop thinking about it can you." Marley asked.

"No. What does she has that I don't. Really if you think about it we are almost the same. She has blond hair and I have blond hair. She is tall and I'm kind of tall. But you got my point. She could almost be a double of me but I'm prettier and I'm a cheer leader." I said.

"Yeah. You just need to relax. Everything will be fine." Marley said.

"Quick questions girls." Jake said. Almost forgot he was there.

"What?" I said.

"Why are you guys talking about that blond girl? Think it would be cool if Ryder and her date." Jake said.

"Why would you bring Ryder into this? We weren't even talking about him. Also I don't care about that blond girl. Also that girl has nothing to me. I bet everything she own looks better on me then her and every guy in this school would agree with me." I said sassy and a bit mean. I just walked head of them before Jake could say anything else to me.