Chapter 52

She looked at me and smiled. She gave me a nod in agreement. We got up and I helped her clear the tears. We then headed back to my car. We were just going to drive around until we know it was clear. Just listen to music and enjoy the open road.

*Kitty's POV*

It was nice hanging out with Finn. I felt better afterwards. Now knowing I am going to have place to stay at that he won't know about. That makes me even more happy. I know I was always be safe at Ryder's place, but he knows where at its. At least this way I have somewhere away from him. I then got a text from Ryder.

They left. You are good to come back.

Okay. Be back soon. Going to need to talk to you and your parents.

Finn and I then headed back to Ryder's place. I am going to tell them right away. I don't want to hide anything from them. I then let Finn and I back into Ryder's family home.

"Hey." I said entering the house. Ryder was standing there waiting for me.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Fine. Just needed to get away for a bit." I told him.

I hanged out longer with everyone else. Everyone except Finn left because it was getting late. Everyone one didn't ask about me leaving. They left it at that. I then went and sat down on the couch to talk to Ryder and his parents.

"I have something to talk to you guys about." I said to them.

"What is it honey?" Ryder's mother asked me.

"I love and appreciate you guys letting me live here while my parents are away. But Finn offered to let me stay with him. I took his offer." I told them.

"If that is what you want then we will stand behind you. It might be the smartest idea. A place he doesn't know." His father said.

"Thank you." I said. "For everything. I don't know what I would do without you guys."

"That is what family is for. You are part of our family." His mother said.

"How about tomorrow we help you get comfortable at Finn's place?" Ryder suggested.

"Sounds good. Will that be fine with you Finn?" I asked him.

"Sounds good." He said.

After making a few final plans Finn left. I went to my room to rest. It has been one long day. Tomorrow is going to be a better day. I will be somewhere I can breathe again. Somewhere he will never know.