Chapter 26

I walked to my locker. I saw someone standing there. I walked up to see Nicole waiting there for me.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"What an old friend can't just wait for her old friend by her locker?" She asked me.

"Let me think about it. Not you. What do you want?" I asked her.

"I just want to if Ryder talked about me. You guys are really good friends. That is all." She said.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked her. I just wanted to bitch smack her. How dare she say that? She can tell that I like Ryder.

"No he hasn't. Why not go talk to him yourself. Last time I saw in was at the bleachers." I said going back to what I was doing in my locker.

"Oh okay. I will talk to him later. I think I might ask him out. What do you think? Do you think he would say yes to me?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I said getting what I need out of my locker.

"Oh come on Kitty. You must know. You guys are good friends. Or did you lie about that?" She asked me.

"Nicole, you really want to say that to me right now." I said to her.

"What is the matter? Are you upset that you are alone and no one cares for you? Not even your parents." She said to me. She had this smug look on her face. I just wanted to smack it right off her face.

"Nicole, leave before I do something I will really regret." I said trying to keep my cool.

"What are you going to do? Smack me?" She asked.

"Nicole, watch it." I said for the last time.

"You what. I am not surprised when no one showed up for you. The song in glee was probably pity toss you." She said. I had enough of her bullshit. I looked right at her. But I couldn't. I froze when I saw him. He was coming our way. I then looked behind me for one of the guys. Not one of them. I am going to be in a hallway with him and her. That is not good. I don't trust them.

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted the guys.

Locker now. He is coming.

I then waited for a reply. I got one right away.

On our way.

I relaxed knowing the guys were coming. He then came up to us.

"Hello there Kitty. It has been forever since I saw you. How are you?" Nicole's brother asked me. He tried to touch my shoulder but I moved out of the way. I then felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked over to see.....