Chapter 53

(A/N: I want to thank the reader KaylaMartin3017 from Quotev.com for the idea of Kitty's cousin Kayla Wilde.)

After making a few final plans Finn left. I went to my room to rest. It has been one long day. Tomorrow is going to be a better day. I will be somewhere I can breathe again. Somewhere he will never know.

When I woke that morning, we had a quick breakfast. Then we went over to Finn's place with all my things. I saw the apartment building and Finn waiting out front. When we got done I was in my new room. I then heard my phone go off. I looked at it to see my cousin Kayla calling.

"Kayla." I said answering the phone.

"Kitty." She said.

"What's going on? What's new in your life?" I asked her.

"Well, looks like the double dual is going to reunited again." She said.

"Wait, are you coming to Lima, Ohio?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah. Nicole and that pervy brother of her better watch out." She told me.

My cousin Kayla was more like a sister to me. We used to live right next to each other before my family and I packed everything up and moved. But we always tried our best to stay close by email, text, Facebook, and any other way we can think of. She knows everything that happened to me and Ash. She hates him for it.

"You don't know how happy to hear that." I told her.

"Well, my mom said if you are right now living in that empty house alone like always. You can stay with us." She told me.

"Tell her thanks. But don't worry. I'm right now staying at one of my glee member's places. Finn." I told her.

"Okay. I will let you know when we get into town. Lima, Ohio better be ready. The Wilde girls are going to be together again." She said.

We then said our good byes and hanged up. I went out of my room with a bigger smile than ever. A new place to stay and my cousin is going to nearby. Can it get any better?

Ever since I moved into Finn's place everything has been getting better for me. Nicole and Ash has been leaving me alone. But I know better than to trust that. I even rejoin glee again. I missed it too much. The girls have finally given up asking what is going on. Today is the day my cousin and her family come to Lima, Ohio for good. After school I was going to meet up with her at Lima Bean. Ryder was going to join.

Ryder and I was waiting at the coffee shop. We were sitting on the couch. Then the door opened. I saw her. She looked just like she always has. Just older. Kayla was always older than me. But that never changed things between us.

I went right over to her. She saw me come towards her. We gave each other a big hug. I was so happy to have her here. We went over to where Ryder was waiting for us.