Chapter 25

I didn't write back to them. I just put it in my bag. Then the bell rang for the end of class. I grabbed my things and got out of there.

I headed to the locker room for Cheerios practice. I was the first one in there. I put my bag down on the bench. I really hate this. Then all the rest of girls walked in. Brittany walked up to me.

"You okay Kitty?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I am fine. Just want this day to be over with." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yes, I am sure. I just want to get out of here." I said.

"Is there anything you want to talk about? It looks like something is bugging you. Is everything okay?" Brittany asked me.

"Everything is fine. We should get out there. So we can start and get this over with." I said.

Brittany and I walked out to the field. The football team was on the field practicing too. I saw the glee parents on the bleachers watching. The football team took a break so we can use the field. I saw the glee guys went to sit with their parents. I walked to my position. We did the routine. I think it was perfect.

"You call that a routine. I could do better on skis with a monkey on drugs." Sue yelled at us. Really, a monkey on drugs.

Practice went by quick. It was the end of the day. I walked to the bench to get a drink from my water bottle. I looked up to see Ryder watching me. I looked at him weird and walked away. Okay that is weird. Why was weird?

I walked to my locker. I saw someone standing there. I walked up to see.....