Chapter 47

I didn't say a word. I know they will do everything they can. But I don't know if that will be enough. He found his way back to me even after I changed schools. I hope this will end soon. I know that they won't stop until I am safe. I feel safe when they are around. I know they are there for me.

I went to the lunch room to meet up with Ryder to let him know what is going on. I enter the room and looked around. I then saw him sitting with the rest of the glee members. I walked over to them. I put my arms around Ryder.

"Everything good?" He asked looking up to me.

"Yeah. All good." I told him.

"That's good." He told me.

It was the end of the day. I was waiting for the football practice to be over. Cheer practice was short today. Sue was being nice to us today. I was doing my homework. I then looked up to see Nicole still here. Meaning he won't be that far behind. I then went to stand near the football team better.

"You okay honey?" Beiste asked me.

Beiste knows what is going on. I told her to talk to Mr. Shuester to know what is going on. I then looked over to Nicole. Who was not alone now. Her brother was now there. I then looked away. Beiste looked at me.

"Don't worry. We got you." She told me.

"I know." I told her. I then watched the team practice by side Beiste. I wasn't going to move until I know he was gone.

The guys were done and Ryder and Jake came over to me. He looked at me and then looked over to where Nicole was waiting. He gave me a nod and then said,

"I will be right back."

"Okay." I told him. He then went to get changed.

*Ryder's POV*

I quickly went into the changing room. I didn't really want to leave Kitty out there alone. But I know she wasn't alone. Beiste won't leave her. She would wait with Kitty until I come back out. Or at less until one of guys get out there.

When I got finished I went out to where Kitty was. She was talking with a few cheerleaders. I walked up to them. They said their good byes when I reached them. I looked at her questionable.

"What?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I said.

We then headed to my car to head back to my place. Kitty is still staying with us. Her parents haven't come back until. I never really realize how much her parents are gone. Not until now. They are never really in her life. I feel so bad that this is her life. She deserves so much better.