Chapter 46

I looked at her. I really must choose my words right. I then said,

"Truthfully, I don't know. But I know that I am going to try my best to make sure she is. I know that the glee guys are with me too. It's just this problem keeps finding a way to get to her even when we are all around."

"Tell Kitty come to see me when she is ready. I want to help. But I need to everything to do that. I even will work with these two if I have too." Sue told me.

"I will." I told her.

I then left the glee room feeling a little bit better. I now know that we have eyes everywhere. Like literally. Sue has eyes everywhere. It was later that day. I already talked to Kitty. She is thinking everything over.

*Kitty's POV*

I was standing outside of Sue's office. I don't know why I am going to tell someone else about this. I just want it to end. But I know if I want it to end I need the help to do it. I then knocked on her door. I heard,

"Enter."

"Sue, you said to come talk to you when I am ready." I said coming in.

"Yes Kitty. Please take a seat." She told me. I went over to the couch in her office. She joined me.

I just sat there for a bit in silence. I really don't know how to start this. I am so nervous. I just don't want her to look at me my different. I don't want her look at me like this broken girl. I Won't her see me as the strong powerful person I am.

"Kitty, you know whatever you say to me won't change my mind about you." She told me. I then took a deep breath before telling her everything.

"Well, this all starts out at my old school." I started with. I then told her everything. I hate saying or even repeating myself.

"Kitty, I don't know to say. I never thought it would be that. "She told me.

"I know. I haven't told anyone expect now. Now I feel like I am reliving the fear all over again. I don't want too. He knows how to go around it." I told her truthfully.

"Kitty, we will figure this all out. We will get to the end. I promise you. Now that I know. He will not be around you anymore. I will help keep you safe. You will be living in fear anymore." She told me.

I didn't say a word. I know they will do everything they can. But I don't know if that will be enough. He found his way back to me even after I changed schools. I hope this will end soon. I know that they won't stop until I am safe. I feel safe when they are around. I know they are there for me.