Chapter 2

I was walking around because I have a free block. I never know what to do with it. I was walking until I saw Marley in the glee room so I thought to go talk to her and see if she can help me get Ryder to come back to glee. Also I wanted to talk to someone about how I like him.

"Hey Marley. Can we talk?" I said walking into the room.

"Yeah sure Kitty. What's up?" She said.

"I need help with something." I told her.

"What is it that you need help with?" She asked me.

"I need help to get Ryder to come back to glee." I told her.

"Kitty. We can't force Ryder to come back. If he doesn't want to we leave it there." She said.

"But we need him. If he doesn't come back. We don't have enough people." I told her.

"Or is there another reason you want him to come back. I know it's not just because of the club." She said.

"No there is not another reason. I'm doing this for the club." I said.

"Sure. Or is it because you like him?" She asked.

"I don't like him." I said trying not to turn red.

"Well your cheeks tell me a different story." She said.

"Fine. I do like him. But you can't tell anyone." I told her.

"I won't tell a soul. But I will help get you two together." She said with a smile on her face.

"No. When you get involved in my love life it does work as I wish." I said.

"Please let me just talk to him." She asked.

"Fine. You can talk to him but don't tell him I like him. Also when you talk to him I have to be there." I said.

"No. Then he would think you sent me." She said.

"I can be hiding somewhere nearby when you talk to him." I suggested.

"Okay then that can work." She said.

"How about next class? All three of us have science together." I said.

"Yeah that will work." She said. Just then the bell rang for the class to be over and to go to the next one. Marley and I left the glee room and head to our science class. We talked the whole way. Then we got to the room and walked in. We looked at the board and it said to pick a partner for a lab project. I looked at Marley and smiled. She can be partners with Ryder and find out what I need to know.

"Hey Marley want to be partners?" Jack asked.

"Sorry Jack. I was going to be partners with Ryder. But you be Kitty's partner." She said walking to Ryder to ask him.

"Why does Marley want to be Ryder's partner, Kitty?" He asked me.

"She is doing a favor. So deal with it." I told him. We are into our labs. My lab was right across from Marley and Ryder's lab. Jake wanted that. So I agreed to it. If he can't be partners with his girlfriend then he at least is by her.

"So Ryder... Do you have any crush on anyone?" Marley asked. She was so not suttle about it.

"What do you mean Marley?" Ryder asked looking at her.

"You know a crush a girl." She said.

"I know what you mean. It's just I haven't thought about it. But I might ask someone out. That girl I thought was the girl I was talking to. She told me to call her when I found out who catfish me. So yeah I do kind of. I hope she says yes or she is still single." He said

"Oh. I thought maybe someone we know." She said.

"Marley what are you doing." I thought to myself.

"Hey Marley. Do you know what is our homework is?" I asked her.

"It's right on the board." She said.

"Oh thanks." I said annoyed.

"No problem." She said.

"So what did you mean about what you said earlier about someone we know?" He asked.

"What Marley? Does someone like Ryder?" Jake asked.

"Great Jake is asking. I know this was bad idea." I thought to myself.

"Yes. But I promise I won't tell." She said giving me a quite glances.

"So please tell me." Ryder said.

"Yeah he deserves to know." Jake said.

"Well its....." Marley was saying.