Chapter 48

We then headed to my car to head back to my place. Kitty is still staying with us. Her parents haven't come back until. I never really realize how much her parents are gone. Not until now. They are never really in her life. I feel so bad that this is her life. She deserves so much better.

When we got home we headed to the living room. It was just me and Kitty home right now. My dad is at work. My mom is probably out shopping or something. We were just sitting in the living doing our homework. Or more like Kitty was helping me with my homework.

Then we heard the door open and we saw my mom was coming in with bags. She then said,

"There is more in the car."

Kitty and I got up from our spots and went to help my mother with the bags. We brought everything in. We helped put everything away. I then asked,

"More than usual mom. What we are having guests over?"

"Actual we are. Tomorrow night we are having our glee members and their families over. I almost forgot until my phone reminded me." She told me.

"Oh my gosh. We forgot." I said looking over to Kitty.

"You can stay Kitty if you want. But if it is too weird and not comfortable for you I will be fine with it. It's yours decide." My mother told her.

*Kitty's POV*

I total forgot we were having this big glee family dinner at Ryder's place. I don't know what I am going to do. But I can't just hide and run. I am done running. I am done hiding. I can't let him win. I know I won't be alone. I will have all the glee guys. Also, Ryder and his family.

"I am going to stay. I can't let him ruin my life forever. It will stop today." I told them.

"That is my girl. Don't worry you will never be alone with him. If I have anything to do with it." Ryder's mom told me.

"Thanks. You know I want to help cook and everything." I told her.

"I won't want it any other away." She told me.

It is the next day. Actual it is Friday and I am happy about it. I still don't know when my parents are going to be home. I have only stepped foot in my house to get clothes. But most of the time I am at Ryder's house.

So, today is the glee family dinner. Everyone from glee is coming over for dinner. Even the alumnus. Ryder's mom and I have been in the kitchen most of the night getting a few things done. I know everyone will probably bring something.

"Okay. Everything else like it is almost done. We are schedule." She said.

"Yup. We even have something for Rachel." I said.

"I total forgot she didn't eat meat. I am so happy to have you." She told me.

"I only remember because I have someone in my family and I'm the only one who remembers. So, I am the one who makes the dish for her." I told her.

"You are angel sent for above. You know that right." She told me.

"Yeah. I am going to go get ready. Then take over so you can get ready." I told her the plan.

"That sounds like a plan." She told me.

I went up to the guest room I was staying in. I practically become my room. I got quickly got ready. I had my outfit already picked out. One of my favorite dresses my brother Jace sent me. It was a long dress that tied around the neck. The dress was colorful. The colors all bended into each other.

I then headed downstairs to switch with Ryder's mom. She then left to get ready. I was now in charge of the kitchen. I was taking out the dinner of oven. I then heard,

"That smells good."

I turned to see Ryder standing there. I then said,

"Thanks."

"No probably. You look really amazing." Ryder told me.

"Thanks. You don't look that bad yourself." I told him.

*Ryder's POV*

I was in the kitchen with Kitty waiting for everyone get here. We then heard the doorbell. I looked over to Kitty. I know she was holding in a breath. I took her hand to let her know she was okay. I was right here.

Then I went to the door and opened to reveal....