Chapter 60

When we hanged up after talking, I couldn't help but smile. He always knows what to say to make me feel better. I am willing to keep an open mind on this promise. But I won't hold my breath on it.

After the girls found out the truth I was never alone. They have been there for me. Then there was Ryder. He has been my knight in shining armor. He has been there for me since day one. I really don't know what I will do without him.

Everything has been good so far. But I have this feeling that this good will be ending soon. Everything good comes to an end. I just don't know when. I am trying to keep an open mind with all of this. But right now, I don't know.

I woke that morning and headed to the kitchen to see Finn there. I went and made breakfast. I love the mornings we have. Finn looked over to me and smiled. He then said,

"Morning."

"Morning. Sleep well?" He asked.

"Actually, yes. I slept amazingly." I told him.

"That's good. That is a sign that things are getting better." He told me.

I put two plates on the table. I cooked eggs and bacon. Finn put orange juice on the table. I took a seat and smiled at what he said. He might be right.

"Maybe your right." I told him.

We ate our breakfast. I then went and got changed. I was going to hang out with Ryder today. He said he wants to talk. I don't know what he must talk about. I then headed out the lobby. Ryder was picking me up.

"Hey you." I said getting into his car.

"Hey. Sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yes. I slept right throw the night like a baby." I answered him.

We then drove around for a while. Listening to music. It was nice. But I know he wanted to talk to be about something. I looked over at him. I then asked,

"What do you want to talk about?"

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"You have something on your mind, and I can tell you want to talk to me about something." I told him.

He smirked to himself for being caught. I then said,

"Let's head to the park before I talk you about what I want to talk to you about."

"Fine." I told him.

I then let my brain wonder. What does he have to talk about? He wants to wait to talk until we get to the park. This must be something important to talk about. But what? I have so many thoughts. But does he want to talk about something important like me and him.