Chapter 57

The guys are right. She does need someone in her life like that. I have doing that since day one. This is my only chances. But I don't want to do it just any way. I want to tell her some way different. I have any idea. It is time for her to smile some more. I will be the one to do it.

We all went inside after we decided to get something to eat. We were deciding on what we wanted to do. I then suggested,

"Why don't we make pizza?"

"I like that idea. Quinn do you got the supplies to do it?" Marley asked.

"Whatever I don't have someone can run to the store and get it. We all can chip in." Quinn said.

"I will go." I said.

We looked throw the kitchen to make sure what we need. Santana said she was going to join me and help.

*Kayla's POV*

Before Kitty left for the store she came over to me. She then said,

"Play nice. She is going to try to get under your skin."

"I will play nice for you." I said. I will keep my word.

When they left I went back to the kitchen. Everyone else was just talking. Before I entered the room, I heard Kitty's name being said. What is that lying bitch saying now?

"So, what did I miss?" I asked. I wanted to see if anyone was going to say anything.

"Oh, nothing really. We promise." Nicole told me. But I know it wasn't nothing. By Quinn's face she wanted to say something.

*Kitty's POV*

I really thought Santana was going to question me once she got me alone. But I was wrong. We have just been talking about random stuff. We have everything and was just about to check out. But Santana wanted to grab one more thing before we left.

I was waiting for her out front. I heard someone was coming up behind me. I thought it was Santana. But I was wrong.

"So, did you grab what you wanted? Can we go now?" I asked.

"Sure. Where to?" I heard. I looked up to see Ash standing there in front of me.

"No where with you. Just leave me alone." I told him.

I really wanted to get away from him. But I couldn't. He was blocking my way. What did he want? I wish Ryder or one of the guys were here right now. But they were not. I was alone right now.

"Come on Kitty? We can hang like old times." He told me.

"No Ash. Never going to happen. You know that. Now just leave me alone. I just want you to go away." I told him.

"Kitty..." He was saying. He was going to touch me. But I moved back away from him.

Just when I thought I was trapped but then Santana showed up. She looked from me to Ash. I was trying to hold everything together. I can't show fear in front of him.

"You ready Kitty?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said.

I didn't say anything or even look Ash's way. We walked right past him. More like Santana made him move. I got into the car while Santana packed everything up. When Santana got into the car she looked at me and asked,

"Kitty are you okay?"

I couldn't hold it in any more. I just let it all out. Tears started to come down. Words couldn't come out. All I did was shock my head no. All I wanted was a nice day with the girls. But the past can't let me.

"Kitty, what is going on? What I just saw now I know something is wrong. Are you scared of Ash?" Santana asked me.