Chapter 45

Then we headed to my locker. When we got to my locker. I opened my locker. A piece of paper fell out of my locker. I looked at the guys. I then picked it up. I then looked it over before opening it. I opened it and saw that it was a note.

Keeping our little secret, I see. Don't worry I'll keep it too. See you soon.

I then sow the guys the note I know Ryder was getting mad. I then shut my locker. I know that this was my second time going to my locker. But I thought I forgot something. I really hate this. I want this to end. I know what's from.

"Kitty, keep it and we will show my dad when he gets home." Ryder told me.

"Okay. "I said.

"So, your dad knows now?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. He known Since I left glee. "I told them.

"He is trying to help her." Ryder said.

*Ryder's POV*

I hate seeing Kitty like this. She wants it to all end. The bell ringed for homeroom. I took Kitty's hand and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and took my hand. I then walked her to her homeroom. It is later in the day I need more help with Kitty. So, I went to talk the a few people I think can help me with Kitty's problem.

I walk into the glee room. Mr. Schuster, Finn, and Sue were all waiting for me. When Sue saw me she went right to questioning me,

"Why did you want us all here?"

"To talk about Kitty. Sue, I know don't know how much you figured out by yourself. But I know you know something is up. "I said.

"Of course, I'm not stupid. "She told me.

"You two knows everything. It's not getting easier on her." I told her.

"That is what I was worried about. "Finn stated.

"Can you guys maybe just keep on eye on her locker and her?" I asked them.

"Yeah. Always. "Finn said.

"Okay Lynn. I know you can't tell me anything. But answer one question for me. Is Kitty safe from all this?" Sue asked me.

I looked at her. I really must choose my words right. I then said,