Chapter 31

I got to my locker and opened my locker. Before I could get my things a piece of paper fell to the floor. I picked it up and looked at Ryder and Sam. They shrugged. I opened to read,

I miss you. Why are you staying so far from me? Why are you letting them come between us? We use to be close. What happened?

I just froze. Then Ryder took the note out of my hand and read it. He handed it to Sam. I was holding back tears.

"Kitty, it's going to be okay. I promise." Ryder said to me.

"Kitty, we will not let anything happen to you." Sam told me. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak.

"Come on. Just follow us." Ryder said taking my hand and leading me away. Sam shut my locker. They took me to the glee room. Mr. Shuester and Finn were there with the graduate glee guys.

"What's up guys?" Puck asked.

"This." Sam handed them the note that fell out of my locker.

"Who wrote this?" Mike asked.

"Who else?" Ryder said sounding annoyed.

"Him?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah. Who else would write that?" Sam said.

"Okay. Guys, let's just relax. Kitty, are you okay?" Finn asked me.

"Yeah, I think. I just don't know anymore." I told him.

Just then the rest of the glee members walked in with family members. I just stayed quiet now. I then saw him. He just had this cocky smile on his face. Jake looked at me and then looked at him. Jake walked away from Marley and came over to me.

"What happened?" He asked me.

I couldn't respond. I didn't want to talk about it. Then Ryder touched my shoulder and said,

"Not now. Later."

"Okay. You okay Kitty?" Jake asked me.

I just nodded. Then Ryder led me to a seat between him and Sam. Then were not going to let me be alone right now.

"Okay guys. Does anyone have anything today?" Mr. Shuester asked us. Everyone looked around. The guys mainly kept an eye on me.

"Come on guys. What if we give you a couple of minutes?" Finn asked and we all went talking to each other. The Jake came up to me with Blaine, Rory, Artie, and Joe.

"What's up?" Joe asked me.

Then Ryder slide the note to them. The guys read it. Jake was getting mad. All the guys were. Just then we heard,

"What is going on over there?"

We looked over to see everyone looking at us. I just looked to the floor. I felt a hand take my hand. I glance over to see Ryder holding my hand. Then Jake said,

"Nothing. Just talking." Blaine said to them.

"What is that you have Jake?" Santana asked. I then took it out of his hand and put it in my bag. But it didn't make it to my bag before......