Chapter 6

"Well the assignment is expiring yourself. What I mean about that is. There is a part of you that hides in you and don't have to come out. I want you guys to pick songs that expires that part of you. It can be a solo, duet, or a group." Mr. Shuester said. Everyone looked at each other in wonder.

"So what you are saying is that we have to pick a song that expires a side of us that we don't show?" Sam asked Mr. Shuester.

"Yeah. Exactly what I meant." He said. Everyone looked at each other and started to talk to each other. Marley turned around to me.

"So what are you thinking of doing for the assignment?" She asked me. I don't know.

"I have some ideas. But don't know what to choice." I told her.

"What ideas?" She asked.

"Not telling. It's going to be a surprise." I said.

"Okay. Can't wait to see." She told me. Same here. I have no ideas what to do. Maybe Ryder can help me. Then the bell rang and everyone headed off to their next class.

The rest of the day was boring. I finally have Cheerio practice. I have it after school every day. I got on the field to see the football players already there. I walked over to Brittany who is staying there watching the football players.

"Hey Brit." I said.

"Hey Kitty." She said.

"So what's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing much. What's up with you?" She asked me.

"Nothing much. So what are you going to do for glee this week?" I asked her.

"I might do a duet with Sam or I might do a solo. I don't know yet. What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I really don't know." I told her. We talked until we had to practice.