"What?! Are you joking? What the fuck are you saying right now!" Taehyung screamed in a loud angry voice.

Taehyung was holding Soeun's phone so hard, it almost cracked. Soeun was startled by Taehyung's sudden outburst, she touched Taehyung's arm to make him calm.

That didn't work, Taehyung was still boiling.

"Don't fuck around!" Taehyung roared at the line. Hyunwoo just chuckled, "You have quite a temper don't you? Look how a mere girl can make you act like this, don't you feel pathetic—"

"Shut the fuck up or else dead cells will come out from your dirty mouth!" Taehyung shouted and Hyunwoo scoffed on the line.

"Whatever, tell your beautiful girlfriend that I'm coming~" Hyunwoo said in a sing sang voice.

"Why the fuck would you come here?" Taehyung snapped angrily.

"Because... she's my tutor~" And the line was cut off.

Taehyung fisted the phone and about to throw it on the wall but Soeun was fast enough to stop him. "Oh no no no! Taehyung that's my phone!" Soeun tried to stop Taehyung and she grabbed his arm.

Taehyung looked at Soeun and he instantly bring her into his arms.

The hug was tight, it almost suffocated Soeun's breath, Soeun tapped on Taehyung's back slowly. "What happened, Taehyung?" Taehyung just looked at her and kissed her forehead.

"Park Hyunwoo is coming here." Taehyung gritted his teeth while saying  this and Soeun frowned. "Right now?" She questioned. 'This kid, why is he coming at the weekends?? Like does he not have other things to-

Oh. Right, I am her tutor.'

Soeun sighed in defeat. How long does she have to tutor Hyunwoo again? A month? Soeun groaned and rubbed her face in distress.

"I'm tired..." Soeun sighed and held her head. "Oh no, you must've overworked yourself darling..." Taehyung said as he put Soeun's face on his palm and looked at her worryingly.

"Are you okay? Should I tell that bastard not to come here? Hm?" Taehyung held Soeun's cheeks.

Soeun smiled. "Don't call him a bastard, Tae." Soeun said softly and Taehyung let out a annoyed huff. "He has been hitting on you so he's a bastard..." Taehyung mumbled.

Soeun just kept silent and looked at Taehyung while smiling.

"Don't smile like that... this is why that bastard wanted to hit on you," Taehyung sighed as he looked away. Taehyung was blushing again when he gazed at Soeun's face.

'So pretty...' Taehyung thought.

Soeun let out a small laugh as she looked at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed as he hid his face in Soeun's shoulder.

Then, the doorbell was heard, Soeun frowned, "I was totally not expecting guest today." Soeun said in a sarcastic note as was on her way to open the door.

Taehyung laughed.

Soeun smiled a little when her eyes met Hyunwoo. He actually came. Ignoring the urge to kick him out, Soeun gave Hyunwoo a forced smile and invited him in.

"What brings you here?" Soeun asked.

Hyunwoo was eyeing her legs. Soeun frowned, snapping her fingers. Soeun was giving her a look. "Hi noona, I came here for you to tutor me." Hyunwoo said, smiling.

Soeun looked at him and again she forced a smile again. "Such dedication, coming to my house on a weekend so you could study," Soeun said, as she almost let out a scoff.