Chapter 36 - Ceremony

Today was the day that I was going to be crowned the second Queen and rule with my mate. I never thought this day would come as I had plenty of downs. I thought I was going to be killed, but my mate gave me chances to prove myself and here I am now. A beautiful creature of the night. I wished Snow and her mother was here, but they aren't. 

"What are you thinking about, my love?" Darla asked me, silencing my thoughts almost instantly. 

"I was just thinking about things that have happened in the past." I replied before I was kissed by her. 

"The ceremony will begin soon. I want you to wear one of my dresses." she told me before I got interested. "What is it?" I asked her before she went into the wardrobe and took out the dress that she wore before the second blood moon appeared and turned everything around. 

"Really?" I asked in a bit of surprised tone before I watched her smile. Within seconds, I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her. "I love you." I told her before the door knocked. "Your present is here." Darla said, which made me feel a bit confused before a wonderful smell hit me. It was a human...

"After you are crowned, we will have our feed." she told me before I suddenly smiled at the door being opened. The present was indeed a human, who was untouched and clean. She was shaking with a slight of fear. 

"Can we bite her now?" I asked my mate, who was licking her lips. She was starving... 

"No...please!" our blood bag started to plead. I then hissed at the girl, before we pulled the girl into the room. 

We then sank our fangs into the girl's body. 

A few hours after our feed later, we accidentally killed her. Oops. She was a nice present too. I had a quick shower before we went down to the ceremony room. I had a beautiful dark purple throne which matched Darla's. 

I took a small deep breath as I was standing next to the throne. Would I be a good Queen? 

"Sit down on the throne and close your eyes." I heard Darla whisper in my ear, before I listened and sat down. It took me a small while to close them. I was so nervous. 

A few speeches later, it was time. I felt the tiara being placed onto my head, before a powerful sensation came over me. "Welcome, Queen Alexis." Darla purred beside me as I started to open my eyes. I looked around at the small crowd before the audience started to clap. "All hail Queen Alexis! All hail Queen Darla!" they cheered before my fangs suddenly came out, and they were longer than before. 

Darla then took my hand before we quickly left the ceremony. What was wrong? We ran to our bedroom before Darla closed the door.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked her, before Darla chuckled. "There is nothing wrong with you, my love. You need some sex, that's all. Now, come here..." she purred before our lips touched and our dresses were off instantly...

And that was when I knew, I was officially a  Queen. 

And nothing can change that. 

Nothing.

// The End.