Chapter 1 - Writing A Old Note

To Clara in the future,

How are you? I hope you are not doing tough chores or anything too extreme. I...I hope you found a reason to live. Because at the moment, I just want to fall asleep and never wake up. Things have been terrible...so terrible. I have been treated so unfairly by my cruel, heartless son of a bitch of a master. I feel so tired...I don't want to continue living like this. If you are reading this, that means that I am alive, if that is even possible... 

Or someone else is reading this. If that someone is Elisa, where did you go? Where did you go, Elisa? Ever since I heard the news about you going missing, I didn't know what to do. Now, I am just a worthless slave, a fresh piece of meat to chew on by those...those animals. You got no idea how much pain I went through. I...Oh no. Someone just got sold. I don't want to be next! 

Oh someone help me please! Please! I want to be free! I just want to be free! I JUST WANT TO BE FREE...........................................

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME!" I screamed at the two guards dragging me by my arms. My body was sore as it is! 

The two guards only pulled me harder to my feet now. They took me onto the stage and here it is where it all begins. Another year, another hell. In front of the stage, were vampires. Yes, vampires. I was so dirty and in pain. My ribs hurt, my legs hurt, and so does my arms. 

"Clarissa Heathings." My name was said by the auctioneer. Clara is my nickname.  

The bruises on my body were exposed to every single person in this auction house. I was wearing a ripped dirt-stained dress. I didn't know what colour it originally was. 

"300!" The audience then yelled out offers to buy me. This is all so wrong...

"600!" Really?

"1,000!" Okay, getting a little too high now.

"50,000!!" A female voice shouted, causing everyone to shut their mouths. 

I squinted my eyes to look for the woman who just yelled that crazy number out. To everyone's surprise, she carried on with a bit of attitude.

"Should I go higher? How about a million then?!" 

"SOLD!" the auctioneer cheered. Oh my god. The audience then moved so that the woman can actually move. She did, but towards the stage and she was quite angry. But for what reason? 

"Stop right there!" One of the guards hissed at the woman who ignored him completely. She then climbed onto the stage. Her eyes were the most gorgeous thing I ever seen. They say that it was natural beauty, but this was different than that. Her hair looked familiar though to me. Her hair was a long light brown, straight but curly at the ends. I wish I had hair like that. 

The woman then picked me up bridal style with pure gentleness. The woman then leaned into the auctioneer's ear and whispered, "If you think I am paying for this beauty, you are very wrong." He stared at the woman before he turned to dust. What the actual hell just happened? 

The woman then looked at me with those beautiful eyes again. A image of my missing best friend then came into my head for just a second. My mind must be playing a trick on me.

I closed my eyes for five seconds, trying to get the image out of my mind. When I opened my eyes again, we were in a modern looking home. This home also look familiar to me. I must be that exhausted that I am hallucinating things. 

The woman then placed me down on the most softest couch I ever laid on. My eyes started to close on their own as I started to fall asleep.

"I hope you realise that I am her. For now, just rest. You need it." I heard her whisper in my ear before I did exactly that.