Chapter 32 - Locked In With Her

I ended up covering my ears with pillows. I hate the fucking place. The sounds were actually turning me on again, but not in a good way. This was so disgusting! This entire place...

"SHUT UP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before the moaning stopped for a minute. Then, just as I was about to sleep again, the moaning continued. The blood moon is fucking over! What the hell! Then, I felt Darla touch my arm, making me feel even more startled. She then grabbed the pillows before placing them back down on the bed. "Give them back. I am not fucking around." I told her before reaching to grab the pillows, but she grabbed my hands tightly. 

"You are in a world full of lust now, my love. There is nothing you can do, so you just have to put up with it. Besides, I locked the door when you were asleep." she said to me in a soft manner. Is this some kind of sick joke? 

"So, I can't get out?" I asked before I watched her smile at me. "Fuck you." I said to her before I got out of the bed and to the wardrobe. My clothes were all over the place. I can't believe this has all happened. First, I was a vampire hunter. Second, I fell into a trap with Kristina. Finally, I was a mate since I got marked during the heated sex session. I opened the wardrobe to take out a cream coloured robe. "What are you doing, my love?" Darla asked me in a concerned tone.

"I am not staying in this room with you. Where is the key?" I asked her, while putting on the robe. Darla then laughed. "There is no key, my love. I locked it with my power." 

Of course. Of course she locked it with her mind! I let out a groan of frustration before I realised that the moaning was once again stopped. Good. 

"What do you want to me to do for you to unlock the fucking door?" I asked her. 

"Well, you already have submitted to me..."

"THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU COMPELLED ME TO DO IT!" I yelled at her before hearing a knock on the door. 

"I got some breakfast for Miss Alexis." we heard Sloane say from outside the door. My eyes widened at Darla. 

Then, Darla unlocked the door for Sloane to place it down on the table next to the bed. I couldn't see her face, until she turned around to look at me. "Is everything alright, Miss Alexis?" she asked me. 

"Are you one of them?" I immediately asked her before she opened her mouth, revealing her teeth which were fangs. 

"Our Majesty gave me a second chance." Sloane said with a large smile. Oh that fucking...

"Indeed. You are fantastic at your job. Would you like to say anything else to Alexis before I dismiss you?" Darla asked her. 

Sloane nodded before she walked over to me. We were face to face now. "Vampires are not monsters. They are beautiful creatures that gives humans another chance." she said to me. Well, that was it. Sloane was one of them now.

"Thank you, Sloane. You are dismissed to do whatever you want. This is a free world, after all." Darla told her before Sloane gave a nod to Darla before she walked out of the room. The door closed after her, being locked again. 

Darla then turned to look at me. "Sit down and eat. You need some strength." she ordered me before I obeyed. Fuck off with the compulsion! 

I walked towards the bed before sitting down with Darla. A nervous feeling then set in my stomach as I began to eat some fruit. I felt her move some of my hair behind my ear, revealing my sore neck. I didn't talk to her for the rest of the morning. 

It was then the afternoon. I was on my own now, still locked inside the bloody room. I really needed some fresh air and a shower. Darla has left me to do something.  Suddenly, I heard the door unlock and watched it open, revealing Darla. I took my robe back off, by the way. I didn't care. 

"Do you want to take a hot shower with me?" Darla asked me. Please say no. 

"No. I don't want to have a shower with you." I replied. 

"How about a bath filled with rose petals?" 

Now that sounded perfect. For fuck sake... 

"How big is the bath?" I asked her, standing up as I was ready to get out of the room. 

"It is almost like a pool, but instead of chlorine, it is filled with normal water. I take that as a yes?" she asked me before I nodded. She then smiled at me before she gestured me to follow her. A few minutes later, we arrived at the bath room. Oh my god. She was right about how large it was. The floor was covered in white and grey tiles.

"We are all alone now. So please, feel free to climb on in." I was told before I climbed into the pool/bath. 

I swam across the pool, before sitting on the side. I looked around the room to see where she went, before I turned my head to look at her in front of my face.

"Why can't you say, "I love you?"" she asked me. 

"I don't love vampires. Simple." I replied before I swam away from her, going to the other side. Darla decided to follow me. 

"Well, I love you." she said which made me widen my eyes. 

"I don't." I told her before I felt her two hands caress my cheeks. "Immortality is such a great gift..."

"It is not a gift! Your species drain humans and convert them into one of them! How is that great?" I asked her before I watched her frown at me. Aw, I hurt her feelings! Good!

"You are my mate." she said to me before she started leaning in. I quickly swam away before I felt her grab my ankle. She then pulled me towards her. What is going on?

Then, using her sharp finger nail, she jabbed it in her neck. I watched her blood go into the water before she pulled her finger nail out. Her finger nail then grew into normal size before she placed her finger into my mouth. Her neck wound wasn't healing for some reason. Her blood tasted vile. 

Then, I started to lick her finger before my eyes landed on her neck. Lust then came into my body again. "Our bond hasn't been completed quite yet, my love. You need to drink some of my blood for our bond to be complete..." she told me with a small purr before I instantly placed my mouth against the wound. The blood then started to change from vile to....sweet. I felt shivers go up and down my spine, I wrapped my legs around Darla, keeping her body against mine. 

"Oh yes, my love..." I heard Darla moan in my ear before I forced myself to pull away. I was still a human...but bonded to a vampire. Hold on a minute...she didn't use compulsion. I did this. I actually did this...

I then felt some feelings coming from Darla. Happiness and Lust. 

I started to laugh like I was on some type of drug. I tilted my head back, continuing to laugh before I looked back down at Darla. Her neck wound has been healed now. "Mine." she said in a possessive tone before I leaned in to ear before whispering the word that I didn't want to say...

"Mine." 

// Well, oh my god. Looks like Alexis has finally admitted that she does love Darla. There is still more chapters! Until next time <3