Chapter 25 - Welcome To The Family

Tonight is the night of all nights that I have had. Will I be a vampire or remain human? That is for Rebecca to decide. I was looking out of the window again, letting out a small sigh. I miss my sister. I was admiring the beautiful black sky, there was no stars which was a shame. I love watching the stars. Finally, the blood moon started to appear within the clouds. The red light was shining onto me, before I felt a cloth wrap around my head, covering my vision. 

Automatically, my hand went behind my head, before touching someone's hands which I knew was Rebecca's. Her hands were freezing. "Why are you covering my vision?" I asked her before she started to lead me out of the bedroom. Where was she taking me? I got so many questions to ask her. What is she going to do to me on this night?

A minute later, I was sat down on a chair. I didn't know where I was, but I assumed that it was another bedroom. Or somewhere else that I don't know about?

Then, I felt a hand touch my arm, making me jump. "Hey, don't be scared of your own sister." Rebecca said. Wait. No. 

My pulse was rising every second. 

"I am here too..." I heard Kim's voice say. What is going on? Can someone PLEASE tell me what the FUCK is going on?!

"Rebecca? Have you become one of them too?" I asked her before the blindfold came off. I had my eyes shut, terrified of opening them. 

"How about you open your eyes and see for yourself?" Kim's ex-girlfriend asked me, oh great she is here too. They are all here. They are all here to see me turn...

It took me a short while to open my eyes, before they landed on Rebecca, who was standing in front of me. I then let out a loud scream as I saw that her eyes were black. This has to be a nightmare. It has to be...how the hell did they find us?!

"You sick bitches! You consumed her! You consumed her!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, before Rebecca placed her fingers underneath my chin, making me look up at her. Don't look into her eyes. I can do this. 

This was too terrifying. Oh my god. I didn't notice the blood on her mouth. I didn't know vampires can drink other vampire's blood. Especially the soulless ones which I never knew existed.

I turned my head to the side, staring at my sister who was staring back at me. Then, I felt my mate sink her fangs into my neck. I then suddenly can't move. I then looked up at the ceiling, but it was starting to become too late. 

Don't close your eyes, Amelia. Carry on fighting it. Come on, you are better than this. I let out a groan before I felt Rebecca pull away. I then felt her lips touch mine before she pulled away. I was losing this battle with my humanity and letting the dark side of me consume me. 

"Now, give her your blood." I heard Kim tell Rebecca. "I know. I just want to watch her lose the battle with herself." Rebecca replied before I let out a loud angered hiss. Fuck!

Then, my body started to calm down before my eyes moved to stare at Rebecca's exposed neck. Now...Now I can finally bite her and make her mine...

I stood up from the chair before I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. I then finally sank my new fangs into her. I then started to drink that tasty blood of hers. 

"Welcome to the family, sister." 

// Now, I got a small announcement to make. This is the last chapter of Book 2, because I have ran out of ideas now. But, I am going to be making a new vampire book called Join Us. 

So thank you so much for voting this book and making it my top book on my account. Thank you all so much. I love you all. <3 

Join Us is now up!