Chapter 12 - Feeding From Her Mate

Elisa's POV

"What are you waiting for, my little raven? Bite me." I told her, offering myself to her and JUST for her. I was keeping her pinned against the wall to prevent her from pinning me against the table again. I didn't like being submissive. I was staring at Clara, I could see the veins in her neck pulsing. 

"You are giving yourself to me? How adorable." she says before she pushed me back against the table again, hard enough to wack my back against the edge of it. Instead of pain, it gave me strength to get back up quickly before she could make another move. I know this wasn't Clara, but I love it. I love the dark energy coming from her. I don't know why but I just do. It is so intoxicating. 

"If you want me as your dinner, follow me." I said to her before I teleported to the bedroom. The bedroom door was literally on the floor. She has got some powerful strength in her, that's for sure. I sat on the bed before I jumped at the sight of Clara in front of me. She has got my power too. So she can teleport and do shit with her mind. 

I watched Clara walk slowly towards me before she sat next to me. Really close to me. I felt her lick my neck slowly upwards before I felt her fangs sink in. I wrapped my arms around her, embracing her as she started to feed from me for the first ever time. She was taking her time about it, so that is something. 

I watched her eyes look up at me, her dark ruby eyes was the best thing about her vampire side. She let out a small moan from pleasure. She then started to lay me down, which I let her do. I continued to embrace her before I felt like she had enough.

"That's enough, my little raven." I said with a bit of a purr before she obeyed me and pulled away. The blood moon was still in the sky, so that was good.

"How do you feel?" I then asked her, "It feels....pleasurable. I got a sensitive body at the moment." she replied. I let out a small chuckle. She then leaned down and pressed her bloody lips against mine. 

Clara's POV

The kiss was just perfect. The blood moon really did help me with the transformation. I pulled away from the kiss before I watched Elisa play with the ends of my short hair. "I love you." I said to her before I was underneath her. I let out a hiss at her before she pressed her thumb against my lips, hushing me. "I love you way more." she then whispered in my ear before I watched her go to my neck.

"I think we are rushing things about the wedding. I don't know if I will be able to control myself outside..." I started to say before I felt her lips touch my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I then felt her bite into me. I didn't really feel anything before I felt just straight up pleasure. I let out a loud moan as I let her do whatever she wants to do with me.

A few sexual hours later, the blood moon had finally ended. We were laying on the bed together, exhausted. My neck was covered in sticky blood and Elisa was the same. "Thank you." I said to Elisa, "For what?" she asked.

"Turning me into something beautiful." I replied, turning to face her. I then kissed her on the lips before the sun started to rise. The sun doesn't really hurt us, it just gives vampires painful headaches. I got up from the bed before I drawn the curtains. I walked back over to the bed before I laid back down. 

Elisa then let out a small adorable yawn which made me do the same. I was so tired from the night we just had. "Have a good rest, my little raven." she said to me before I watched her close her eyes. I moved a bit closer to her as I also closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.