Chapter 15 - She Ain't Happy

I was discharged a few hours later, I was terrified of going back to Elisa, knowing that she is alive. "You will be okay, sis. Just tell her that you are deeply sorry." Kim assured me in her silver car. I replied with a small nod before we stopped at the house. I gave Kim a quick hug before she hugged me back. I let out a small sigh as I opened the passenger door and got out of the car before closing the door again. 

I watched the car drive away before I walked to the front door of the house before going inside. I then saw Elisa sitting on a dining chair, facing me. She had her legs crossed before uncrossing them. She then gestured me to come to her using her finger. The wounds from the glass were still visible. She hasn't healed. 

"Come here." Elisa told me in a strong tone. I automatically obeyed as I walked to her. Her eyes were the darkest red I have seen. Then, within seconds, she forced me to sit on her lap, she was covered in mud and dirt.

"I didn't do this, my dark side told me to..." I began to say before I felt her hand cover my mouth, stopping me from talking. I then felt her fangs dig into my neck roughly, making me let out a muffled scream. She wanted me to feel as much pain as possible it looks like. I then started to feel weak as I needed blood too, as I am still getting used to being a vampire. I couldn't fight against her anymore, so I just let her have her feed. 

A few minutes later, she was still feeding from me. I was close to passing out again. I wanted her to stop before I felt her pull her fangs out. I felt a shiver down my spine as she then started to feel my cold skin, smearing mud on my back. "Are you done?" I asked her before she gave me her wrist. I wasted no time biting into it. "Yes, I am done. I can tell you had an injection to calm your other side of you." she replied. 

I then pulled her wrist away before she turned me around. Her eyes were a beautiful blue again. "I am sorry that I was controlled to bury you." I said to her softly before she leaned to kiss me, I leaned away from her.

"You need a bath." I told her with a giggle before she nodded. She then picked me up before taking us to the bathroom. 

After our bath, we were cuddled up in the bed. "Clara, don't let your dark side control you next time." she said to me before our lips touched. 

// Sorry if this was a shit chapter.