Chapter 31 - Lips

// I was going to finish this chapter later, but my first bus was really late so yeah. Nice way to start a morning.

"Look at your mistress." I heard her order me. 

"I said, I don't belong to you. I don't belong to anyone." I told her. 

"You have never been with a woman before?" She then asked me. My head turned to look at her. Oh shit.

"Do you even know how to kiss a woman?" she said to me with a seductive smile. I then quickly pecked her lips before pulling away a second later. 

"Happy?" I then asked before I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. Our lips then touched again, but longer this time. Much longer in fact, I don't know how long we were kissing for. Then, she pulled away. "Very happy. Your beautiful eyes are locked onto mine. And I am not letting you go. Let's move onto the bed now..." she said with a small purr, before my body made its way over to the bed. Alexis, stop what you are doing. 

Just about my bottom was about to touch the bed, I noticed that Darla was sitting with her legs open. "Sit in between my legs, my love." she ordered me before I followed her instruction. Stop being fucking submissive, Alexis! 

After I sat in between her legs, I felt her cold arms snake around my waist, pulling me back against her chest. I started to wiggle a bit, meaning that I was going out of the trance before I felt her lips against my neck. "Shh..."

My body stopped wriggling. "I am only to drink from you. You don't deserve immortality yet." she told me before I felt her fangs dig into me. My eyes widened at this sudden weird feeling that just entered me also. I let out a small moan as I relaxed against Darla. I think she has put some venom inside of me which is making me feel...lustful. Oh no. A few minutes later, she pulled away before I turned myself around to look at her. I finally realised something about her that throws me off.

"Where is your crown?" I asked her. I watched her place her hands against my hips, looking at me with her red devilish eyes. 

"Crowns are very uncomfortable." she replied before she leaned towards my face again. "But, I do have a tiara which I think you will adore." she then said before she pointed at a worn out desk. On top of it, was a beautiful silver and red tiara, glistening in the candle lit room. 

"Is it fake silver?" I asked her, before she nodded. "Why don't you wear it for me? I am sure you will look even more sexy." Whoa, Alexis! What the fuck?

I looked at Darla again, to see that she was blushing at the compliment. I didn't know vampires could blush. "I dare you to say that word again." she dared me before I watched her take off her black silk robe which she was wearing when I randomly teleported here. I then saw the tattoo again. 

"You are very sexy to handle..." I said in a tone that I never even used before. This blood moon was really taking over me. 

Our lips then joined together again as we shared a kiss which was full of complete lust. I let out a couple of moans, taking off my ripped buttoned t-shirt. Then, I felt the unbuttoning of my jeans which made me pull away. I looked down to see what Darla was doing. Blood rushed into my cheeks as I witnessed her hand....I don't even want to say it. But I bet you already know.

I arched my back at this wonderful, pleasurable feeling. "You want me, don't you?" she teased me before I nodded, admitting it that I did indeed have a crush on her...

"Mistress..." I started to call her before a loud moan came out of my mouth. I then collapsed on the bed, letting the pleasure completely take over me.

A few hours later,  our tired bodies were touching together. I tangled my legs with Darla's, staring into her eyes. "You are so delicate, aren't you?" she asked me before I shook my head as a no at her. "I know that is a lie, my love. I want you to be good for now on." she told me. I knew what she meant.

"I don't want to be a vampire." 

"Why?"

"It is going to be painful. I heard humans screaming in pure agony as they were transforming, just a few streets away from our hiding spot." 

Darla then frowned. 

"Well, that isn't really my fault..."

"Everything is your fault. Vampires shouldn't exist on this planet."

"Now you are being rude..."

"Just because I enjoyed the sex, doesn't mean that I like vampires, alright? Good night."

I then turned to face the wall, before I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep because of how exhausted I was. I will keep on fighting my feelings for Darla. I DON'T LIKE HER. She controlled me as if I was her fucking puppet. Yes, I did enjoy the sex, but....I don't even know what's going on anymore. Hopefully it will be quiet in the morning.

I was wrong about it being quiet. When I first woke up, I heard Kristina's dirty moans from the shower room. 

I am about to go through absolute hell...