Chapter 23 - Kim's Ex-Girlfriend

// Happy New Year, guys! This was going to be released tomorrow. 

A week later, and things have changed. Kim woke up during the night after she had been knocked out by Grace and she wasn't happy as she woke me and Rebecca up, saying that she has to find her immediately. Rebecca told her to go and have another rest, but Kim refused and left the household. Now, it's just me and Rebecca. 

"Do you think she will bring her back?" I asked her, staring out of the window. "You have been asking that question several times now..." she began to reply before I cut her off, "I asked you a question. Do you think she will bring her back?" 

Rebecca then let out a deep sigh. I heard her walk up behind me before she kissed my cheek, trying to comfort me. "I don't know." she answered before she turned me around so that I was facing her. 

"How about we go on a adventure to find them?" she asked me before I widened my eyes a little. I then watched her frown, "Never mind." she then said to me before I pressed my lips against hers, lovingly. 

A few seconds later, I pulled away. "I want to go on a adventure with you. Even though it could be dangerous." I told her before she chuckled.

"Don't worry, babe. I will keep you close." she said before she walked over to the wardrobe to grab two black rucksacks. She then tossed one over to me before I began packing some clothes. 

About twenty minutes later, we were ready. I took a deep breath before Rebecca grabbed my hand. We then walked out of the mansion and into the woods together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We were walking for a few hours now, I was becoming tired but since my body has been always prepared for this type of adventure. "Are you okay?" Rebecca asked me. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and so was mine. I can't lie to her. 

"No, I am not. I just feel worried for Grace, you know?" I replied to her before we stopped near a lake. It was night time now, as we left early in the evening. I looked at the surroundings around us before I heard something or someone moving between the green bushes. "Do you hear that?" I asked Rebecca before she started looking around. 

"Nobody is here apart from us." she said before suddenly, Kim jumped out from the bushes and onto Rebecca, putting her under the water. I quickly reacted as I wrapped my arm around Kim's neck, pulling her away. Rebecca surfaced the water before she looked at Kim. "Kim? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she shouted at her before I felt a hand cover my mouth, forcing me to release my hold on Kim.

I started to hit at the person behind me, before they released. I quickly turned around before seeing Grace. Hold on a fucking second, her eyes were black. It is like she had been possessed by something. 

"Don't look into her eyes! She is one of them!" Rebecca yelled, before I ran over to her. Rebecca wrapped her arms around me, embracing me and keeping me close to her like she said before. We then watched Kim and Grace move back towards the bushes, before a strange female goes in between them. Oh my god. Where did she come from?

Kim, Grace and the strange woman started to hold hands with each other before the woman said, "You may think we are soulless vampires, but we are much more than that. We are indeed vampires, but we are more powerful than normal vampires. We want you to join us." 

Hell to the fucking no. I started to shake again. "There is no way in hell we are joining you." Rebecca told the woman. 

"Kim, would you please take Rebecca back to her new home?" the strange woman asked her before Kim nodded. The strange woman then kissed Kim on the lips before my brain alarmed me that it was Kim's ex. But, if Kim and her ex-girlfriend are together again, what the hell is going on with Grace? Is Grace still her mate?

"Kim, don't. Please don't separate us. I am begging you. Please..." Rebecca began to plead with sadness in her tone, before Kim grabbed her by her arm, then pulled her away from me. "PLEASE!!!" she screeched before they were both gone. 

Kim's ex-girlfriend then turned to look at me before looking at Grace. "Now, Grace. Would you please take your sister to her new home?" she asked her before Grace nodded. My heart then started to fasten as she started to walk towards me. "Grace, it's me! Amelia! Wake up, please!" I started to beg before my emotions started to get the better of me as I started to cry. "I am awake, sister. Don't worry, I will ask my mate if we can keep you and Rebecca together." she said before this was all too much for me as I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------

"Let us go, you bitches!" Rebecca yelled, banging against the door. 

I started to groan as I started to wake up. Rebecca was wearing a black silk dress, also wearing some horrible black and red face paint. The black and red face paint were just thin lines on the cheeks. I looked at myself before noticing that I was wearing the same dress as her. "What the fuck is this shit?" I asked myself out loud before Rebecca was beside me in an instant.

"We are locked inside. I don't know what to do..." Rebecca told me in a scared tone before we wrapped our arms each other. I kissed her soft lips, trying to make her feel calm. 

"This won't be the end, I am sure of it. We will make it out of here." I assured her as I pulled away from the kiss. 

Then, we both heard the lock being turned...