Chapter 24 - Time To Escape

I quickly looked around for something to go out of, before I saw a large window. "We can go through there to escape." I told Rebecca before I moved towards the window. 

"Hurry up!" Rebecca whispered out loud. I took a deep breath before seeing that there was a lock on it. Time to break shit. I grabbed a wooden chair before throwing it through the window. The window smashed into tiny pieces of glass before I offered my hand to Rebecca, who immediately reacted by grabbing the hold of it. 

"THEY ARE ESCAPING!" I heard my sister shout, before we both jumped out of the window at the same time. We then started to run as fast as we could. That was really easy. 

We didn't care that we lost our belongings, all that matters is that we escaped. We actually escaped from that crazy psychotic building. We kept on running until a few hours later, my legs were exhausted.

"We are not far now. I can see our real home." Rebecca said to me. I was panting heavily, trying to catch my breath from running. "Can't you teleport us there?" I asked her before her eyes flashed red. That was a sign of hunger. Brilliant. I could also feel something else. Lust. But, she was keeping it to herself, doesn't she know that I can feel her?

"I am a bit weak, Amelia. So no." she replied before she suddenly picked me up bridal style. "But, I can carry you." she said before she began walking towards the house. Once we were finally there, everything looked the way it was. My neck started to feel a bit itchy from the bandage. Time for a shower, I think. 

Rebecca knew what I needed so she took me up into the bathroom. "Can I have a shower with you? I need to get this dress off." she asked me, before she started to strip down in front of me. I felt my cheeks burning. I never had a shower with someone before.

"Sure." I told her before I took off the bandage. "Hey, your neck is healed." Rebecca said with a grin before I felt it with my hand. "Yep. It has." I said. I watched her climb into the bath tub before she turned on the shower. I can't stop staring at her beauty. I stripped the funeral-looking dress off before climbing in after her. 

I drawn the curtains across before I wrapped my arms around her waist in a loving manner. "I love you. You know that?" Rebecca asked me, turning her head to look at me. "Yeah. I do know that." I replied to her before I pressed my lips against her cheek. I watched her smile before she grabbed the soap from the small metal basket in the corner of the wall. I moved my arms off of her as she started to wash her body. 

A few minutes later, it was my turn to be washed. Rebecca was now behind me, kissing my neck softly. I don't know how long I can last. She is so beautiful. 

I washed my body with lavender soap before I started to wash my hair. 

"I know this is a bit late, but the blood moon is going to be here in a few days time again." Rebecca told me in my ear, which made me have a shiver down my spine.

"So that is why you are full of lust?" I asked her before she replied, "Yes. I can't wait for the day to come. It is going to be so fun..."

Okay. I don't like the sound of that. The rest of the shower was a bit awkward for me. We were now laying on the bed together, our arms were wrapped around each other in an embrace. 

"What have you got planned for me on this blood moon?" I finally asked her after nearly an hours silence. 

"You have to wait and see, babe." she replied before I turned my body to look at her. "If you thinking of turning me into a vampire..." I began to say before I was interrupted by a deep kiss from her. 

Alright then.