Chapter 34 - Irresistible Dark Queen

"Wake up, my love." I heard Darla say to me in my tired form. I felt so tired from all of the emotions recently. I was laying on our bed, sleeping on my back. I let out a small groan as I began to wake up, I then opened my eyes to reveal the most gorgeous person that I have seen. Whoa. She was wearing something quite revealing today which was exposing her breasts a little. What was today? 

"This is a nice sight to wake up to." I told her with a small smile before I sat up. She was still wearing that same perfume from yesterday. The more I look at her, the more in love I get with her. "Do you know what today is?" she asked me softly, before I shook my head as a no. I noticed that she was wearing her tiara as well. Her perfect hair was tied up in a braid. I can't keep my eyes off her. 

"Well, today is another blood moon. I just wanted to let you know that I will be doing something for a few hours." she told me before I kissed her on the lips. "That's fine. What exactly are you doing?" I asked her before she chuckled. 

"I am not telling you. But I promise I will be here in time for the moon. Kristina will be here shortly to keep you company." she said before I watched her open the door, getting ready to leave. "Do you think you should wear something over that dress? I don't want anyone to touch you inappropriately." I asked her, before she turned to look at me. 

"Sure. I will find something. Bye, my love." she said before I watched her leave. Then, I watched Kristina walk in. God, she looked awful today. 

"Hey, Alexis. How are you?" she asked me before she closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Actually, I am going to turn the question around. How are you?" I asked her the same question before she let out a sigh. "Honestly, I don't think I should be here anymore with that wicked bitch." she replied, which made me widen my eyes. 

"You can't say that about your mate." I told her before I watched her tears go down her white cheeks. "I don't know what to do, Alexis!" her voice cracked, before she started to cry. 

"Go and talk to someone that you know you can trust." I advised her before she looked at me. "I think I will, Alexis. Thank you. Do you think you can stay here on your own?" she asked me before I nodded. "Kristina, I am 21 years old. I know how to look after myself." I told her before she smiled at me. I then watched her get up and leave again. Damn. I really feel bad for her. 

A few hours later, I felt this wild feeling again as I watched the blood moon rise up in the black star-filled sky. Darla should be here by now. Where was she? I knew she was alive, since I can basically feel her. I think I have to break a rule and find out where she was. 

Fuck it. I needed to find her. I took a deep breath before I left the room quite easily since the door was open. I can hear different moans from all over the building, especially Kristina's. Looks like she has made up with Lola. Good for her.  

A few minutes later of wondering around, I still couldn't find her. Back to the bedroom it is. 

I walked back the way I came from before I started to see a tiara just sitting on the top of the bed. Then, I looked up to see Darla. My Irresistible Dark Queen...  

"Why is there another tiara?" I asked her before I watched her pick it up with both of her hands. It was so beautiful. It was exactly the same as Darla's, but with a lighter shade of red. Her eyes were matching. 

I then watched her place back down the tiara before she started to take off her dress, exposing every part of her body. I walked over to her before I did the same, but right in front of her. To tease her. 

"My Dark Queen..." I told her before I watched her lick her lips. Then within seconds, I was sitting in between her legs. I laid my head back, letting her hand glide up to my neck. Her eyes then became darker before she let out a small hiss, showing her long fangs at the same time. "My lovely mate...I don't think I told you." she began to say to me. 

"Told me? What do you mean?" I asked her, my eyes locked into hers. 

"Look at the mirror. See if you can see a difference in yourself." she ordered me before I realised that there was a mirror hanging on the wall. When did that get there? 

"What am I looking for?" I asked her before I saw what she was talking about. My eyes. My eyes were a light red. And I wasn't joking. I am...I was....

"It can't be." I said to her before I turned around to face her. I noticed that the tattoo ink was red too. Why am I feeling so...

"What did you do to me?" I asked her before I watched her hand reach up to my face, which made me automatically grab it. I want her. I want her...sweet blood. 

"You are a very special person, my beautiful mate. You are a vampire. My vampire..." she purred before I hissed at her. "My vampire..." I repeated those two words before I pinned both of her wrists against the bed. 

I felt my canines start to change as I was getting ready for my first feed from my mate. "You sneaky Queen...I know what happened. During our first sex, you made me feel all sorts of pleasure...

and I turned you during it without you realising. I did well, didn't I?" Darla finished my sentence off with a question before I started to laugh. 

"Oh you did. You certainly did..." I told her before I licked my fangs before sinking them into her neck. 

Oh my god, her moans...Her fucking moans... It was music to my ears. As I began to drink from her, I could feel just pure excitement in my body. Her blood tasted so much better than before. "Yes, my love...drink from me to complete your transformation during this beautiful blood moon..." she moaned out, her body was arching up and down underneath me. 

A few seconds later, I pulled away before we swapped positions...

// Did you see those Book 1 references?