Chapter 21 - Bonded

And now we were staring into each other's eyes again. "You are so beautiful." I whispered to her before she sat on my stomach. Her legs were trapping me as she leaned down to my face. The more she stares at me like this, I want her even more. But, there was something inside of me that doesn't want this. 

"I really want to bite you and claim you as mine..." she purred at me before she kissed my neck. "I want to bite you too. But that won't happen." I purred back. What has gotten into me? Remember who you are, Amelia! 

"Then, why do you not want to be one of us?" she asked me, now looking at me. If I can look at myself in the mirror, my eyes would be glowing purple. I was so into her.

"I don't want to kill people. Drain their blood and take their lives." I told her before her lips found mine. I let out a soft moan as she was such a great kisser. It was the first time that I have actually properly kissed someone back, without passing out like last time. I parted my lips a bit, trying to get some air before I felt her tongue enter. I arched my back at this, letting out another moan. 

The kiss was just magical. I could feel so many sparkles in my chest, it is almost like this is a dream, but it isn't a dream. It is real. She is real. 

A few seconds later, she pulled away from me before she fully took off my bra. "Wow..." I heard her say as she was looking at my breasts. She then leaned down to kiss them. Is this what heaven feels like? 

"Please claim me..." I said to her without hesitation, making me feel a bit surprised that I actually said it. I tilted my head to the side, before Rebecca saw it. She then pinned me against the bed, before dipping her head down towards my exposed neck.

And then her fangs captured me as I was being marked by her. I let out a loud moan this time, letting the change hit me. I can actually feel what is going on with her now. She is holding herself back for some reason. She was so very turned on by me. 

She then pulled away from me. Her eyes glowing a deep purple. "We have matching eyes." she said before letting out a small giggle. I giggled back, before turning my head to look at the window. The blood moon was still high in the sky. I know what my sister is doing, making love with her mate. I can't stop thinking about her being a vampire. Everything is going to feel strange for a few days, especially for her. I tried to not make her go towards Kim, but their bond was too strong to make her resist. 

"What are you thinking about, darling?" Rebecca asked me in my ear, immediately making me have goosebumps. She then started to touch my thighs, making me move them. I didn't realise that I was that sensitive during this time.

"I was thinking about Grace. She is a vampire now..." I told her, trying to control some tears. Another realisation hit me as I was the only human in the mansion. I then let out a small gasp as Rebecca started to go towards my you know what area. 

"I know what you are feeling. You are feeling sadness, I get that. Now, close your eyes and prepare yourself for a fun night." she said to me, ending it on a seductive tone. 

Oh...my god. I let out a loud moan of pleasure as I started to get pleasured by my mate. Mate.

----------------------------- 

A hour later, I was exhausted. I would normally last hours if I was a vampire, but I remained as a human. I was fast asleep on the bed with Rebecca, before I heard the door creak open. I was too tired to open my eyes and see who it was, but I knew it was Grace. I let out a small groan of discomfort as I saw some light coming through. It was the next day now. 

Rebecca wrapped her arm around my waist, before leaning in to kiss my neck. I instantly felt comfortable again. "Grace, my love, let them have their rest. It was her first time too." Kim told Grace, before the door closed again. 

Another few hours later, it was lunch time. I woke up at around 1 before I got up and walked into the bathroom to have another shower. I can't believe what happened last night...my sister got turned into a vampire in front of me, and I was marked by Rebecca. "Amelia? We will be in the living room." I heard Rebecca call. I took some time in the shower, removing some blood from my hair. After the relaxing shower, I got dressed in a tank top with yep, you guessed it. A pair of jeans. 

I walked downstairs before entering the dining room. I looked at Grace, who was staring directly at me. Her eyes were still that same red. "Sit down next to me." Rebecca instructed me before I did so. I then exposed my neck for Grace to see that I got marked. 

"You got marked! I am so happy for you!" she told me cheerfully before she grabbed a wine glass filled with blood. My glass was filled with just white wine with no alcohol.  We then clinked our glasses and took a sip out of it. 

But, Grace was downing the blood quickly. "Whoa whoa whoa, are you okay?" Kim asked her, shocked slightly. 

Grace then turned to look at Kim, before replying, "I just need more blood, that's all..." then she looked at me before she smiled at me, her fangs were exposed. 

I looked at Rebecca, she seemed fine with it...

"Are you kidding me? We are sisters..." I tried to say before Grace interrupted, "Yes, we are sisters but sadly, you are the last human in this household." 

This made me widen my eyes. I then noticed that it was just us four, where were the other servants? I then felt Grace grab my hand gently, before she started to pull me away to somewhere. She brought me into a feeding room, which I didn't even know about.

"I will try and be gentle." she assured me before Rebecca ended up following us into the room. I gave Rebecca a look before I felt my sister wrap her arms around me. I closed my eyes before feeling her new fangs go into me. It hurts....bad. 

I didn't scream. I just let her have it. Oh Grace, what world do we live in...