Chapter 5 - Meeting The Real Her

"Are you okay?" I finally managed to ask her before I watched her look over to window. I looked at the window also, to see what she was looking at. The blood moon was rising. 

I still have time to run the hell away from Elisa, before I do something I will regret. I slowly turned to look at Elisa. Her eyes changed again into a dark red. Her vampire side had consumed her again. "Why are you letting your other side take control of you?" I found myself asking her, before she spun me around so that my back was against her chest. 

"So delicious." she whispered in my ear. I then elbowed her in the chest, before she let go of me with a hiss. I can't believe I just did that! 

I then ran out of the room, then I ran into the living room, alarm bells were ringing in my head. Come on! There has to be another floor in this bloody house! I quickly searched around the house, panting heavily before I saw a door leading to something. I kicked the door open before it revealed a staircase. I couldn't see a damn thing! But who cares, I am going down there. 

I walked down the staircase which led into a empty basement. Brilliant. Just brilliant. I am so screwed. 

Suddenly, I saw two pair of red eyes glowing at me. "I want you." that was all she said to me before I was pinned against the hard rock floor. I let out a loud groan before my dress was ripped off by her. "What happened to the Elisa that I know?!" I shouted at her, wanting a answer. 

"She is dead, but pretty much alive as I am above you. Now, shut up and let me put you under my spell..." she replied before I felt her lips press against mine. My eyes then widened at the move. But then....I started to feel different. Very different....

A few seconds later, she pulled away from the kiss, now she was staring at me again as I was staring at her. "Now, before I let go of your wrists, do you promise to not run?" she asked me. I nodded. "I promise." I replied.

She then let go of my wrists, a sense of relief hit me when she did that. I then stood up slowly. "Can we have that dance?" I asked her in my trance before she wrapped her arms around me. 

Some music then started to play randomly out of nowhere, it was some slow music, but very enchanting. I placed my hands on Elisa's shoulders before we started to slowly dance together. 

I then pressed my lips softly against Elisa's, kissing her. I then realised that I loved her more than a friend. We were...mates. In love with each other. 

I felt Elisa kiss down to my neck before I felt her fangs sink into me. We then stopped dancing as Elisa was starting to feed from me. 

I thought I was going to be turned tonight, apparently not. "Elisa..." I moaned out her name as the feeding started to get pleasurable..... 

Dedicated to @Snowee28 and @ImEryaz :)