Chapter 14 - Revenge

Clara's POV

"Pick up her body and put her in a coffin to suffer." My dark side ordered me. I bared my fangs at my reflection, my eyes were a void, lifeless black. I don't know what's going on with me. My hair was damp with sweat before I looked back to Elisa. I am so sorry, Elisa. 

She was breathing ever so lightly, it is hard to tell if she is even breathing. I walked over to her body before I picked her up in my shaking arms. I could just bury her and hopefully forget about her... Yeah, that's what I will do. I carried Elisa's body outside in the garden before placing her body on the grass. I then walked over to a shed before grabbing a steel shovel from it. I took a deep breath. 

"Dig a hole." her voice says again in my head. I hate being this person. I felt some tears go down my cheeks, they started to stain my cheeks as I walked back to dig a hole. A few minutes later, I picked her body up before putting her in the coffin-shaped hole. Fuck...

I then grabbed the shovel again before I started moving the dirt onto her. Another quick few minutes later, it was done. 

I then walked away from the scene, throwing the shovel down on the ground. If she is actually alive and not dead, she would come back for me and end it all. 

I walked into the house before closing the door behind me. I looked at my reflection in the darkened window, those tears were blood. I felt like a demon had possessed me. I betrayed my one and true love. 

"Don't think that. You don't need her." there she goes again. 

"Yes, I do. Get out of my fucking head please..." I said out loud before I felt a stabbing pain in my heart. Then, everything went black as I passed out against a wall. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Clara? Clara? Can you hear me?" a friendly voice asked me as I started to awaken. I am back at the hospital again. How long has it been?

I looked around for Elisa, before realising that it wasn't a dream at all. "What are the colour of my eyes?" I asked the nurse before she replied, "They are a glowing green. Your other side of you have really messed you up." 

I licked my lips, before realising that I was starving. I guess it had been a few days. The nurse grabbed a blood bag before she handed it to me. I quickly sank my fangs into it, some of it going onto the bed. "Take it easy, sis." another voice spoke. Kim.

I followed her instruction before I was finished with the blood bag. I gave it back to the nurse. 

"What happened to me, Kim?" I asked her before my nurse replied, "You have gone into a phase where your body was still adjusting to the new you, if that makes any sense. Your other side of you wanted revenge, so she forced you." 

"I felt a stabbing pain in my heart...does that mean anything?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"Oh, I forgot to say. Your other side of you is now gone. You are actually on a drug to keep you calm." my nurse told me before I shook my head.

"I got a mate. I ended up...." I began to say before I just stopped. "Sis?" Kim asked before she walked over to me. "I ended up having a large fight with Elisa, throwing her against the glass coffee table. She ended up passing out before my other side forced me to bury her..." I ended up finishing my explanation before I started to cry. 

"Oh god..." I heard my nurse say in shock. My sister was also in shock.

"I fucking buried her with my own hands...I don't know if she is alive anymore." I cried before Kim sat on the bed, wrapping her arms around me, comforting me.

I then suddenly felt something in my chest. Its like a feeling for thirst...But I am not hungry...

It has to be Elisa. She is waiting for me.