Chapter 17 - Kim and Grace

// I know that I said that I will be posting this chapter next year, but I can't help myself. I love this chapter and the next chapter is going to be even more amazing. Love you all as my unknown friends. Merry Christmas!

I slowly started to open my eyes, before I was looking at the woman with my sister. Her long blonde hair was down now, her eyes glowing green down at my sister. It appears that I must have passed out somehow. Well, I was extremely tired so I must have.

This woman was sitting close to Grace, playing with the ends of her long ginger hair. "I can't believe I found you at long last." she said to her. Were they having THAT type of conversation while I was just on this uncomfortable bed, asleep?

"I can't believe I found you either. You are so pretty." Grace replied as a compliment. 

Then, something erupted inside of me. Anger. "Get a fucking room." I told them in a pissed off tone before the woman looked at me with widened eyes. 

"Amelia! Don't speak to her like that!" Grace replied with the same tone. This made me quickly sit up before I felt the same strong arms wrap around me. "I will take care of her, Kim." the woman told Kim. Kim nodded before the two arms took me away from Grace and Kim.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, before she threw me into a separate bedroom. I landed on the floor with a hard thud against my back, making me groan in pain. 

Now that I was facing at this....this beautiful dark-haired woman. No, Amelia! Remember who you are! I am a vampire hunter! I shouldn't be feeling this way towards a sick-twisted vampire!

I watched the woman kneel to get to my level. I was shaking with fear now. I was actually scared of her. "Now, since you are new, I will go easy on you. But, this will be the last bad thing you do, got it?" she asked me before I instantly nodded. 

"I think you should apologise to your sister." she then gave my first order before I shakily stood up. 

I then started to walk back to the room I woke up in. They weren't there. 

"They are in the dining room. It's dinner time." My so-called mistress said to me, before she grabbed my hand gently this time, before leading me downstairs to the dining room. Grace was sat next to Kim, still having a conversation with her.

"You got a sister too?" she asked her, before she nodded. "Her name is Clara." Kim replied before she looked at me. She probably saw me in the corner of her eye.

"Sit down." My mistress instructed me before I obeyed, sitting down on the end of the table. "I am very sorry for my action earlier, Gracie." I apologised before Grace smiled at me. "You are forgiven. But, please don't be rude to my mistress again." she said to me with a bit of a warning before some plates of foo, along with spare plates, were placed onto the table by two male servants. 

The food looked delicious. There was some salad, chicken, cheese...all sorts of stuff. Wow. 

I then watched my mistress sit down next to me, before she sent the two servants away. 

"Do vampires eat human food too? I heard a rumour that they can't." I asked before my mistress laughed. "Well, that rumour is very wrong. Of course we eat human food." she replied to the question before we started to dish the food onto our plates. 

Around 20 minutes later, we all finished eating. Now, I want to know something about Kim. Didn't she have a girlfriend? I mean, I did see her making out with a girl under a blood moon in a open rose garden during my hunt before I got captured... 

I then looked at Kim, before I asked, "Did you have a girlfriend?" 

"I guess I should tell you and Grace. My girlfriend pretended to love me and care for me when actually she didn't. She became a soulless vampire. A soulless vampire is where a vampire's humanity has been pulled away from them. So, one night, she said that she was going to be gone for a few days. A few days later, she didn't come back. I didn't feel anything from her. I then knew that she wasn't my mate after all." she explained to us. 

The room became silent after we heard her explain everything about her girlfriend. I personally don't think its true. Maybe her ex-girlfriend killed herself... 

"Now that is out of the way, Amelia, can you follow me?" My mistress said before I nodded. I felt like I was controlled by this woman. I followed her upstairs to her master bedroom. Wow. Her room was really large, enough to fit ten people. 

The walls were painted a dark, gloomy purple and the floor was made from birch wood. The curtains was the most solidest black I have ever seen. 

"You haven't seen anything like this before, haven't you?" my mistress asked me before I shook my head. "Well, I am glad you like it. Come. Sit down on the bed with me." my mistress ordered me before I yet again obeyed.

I walked over to the gigantic bed before I climbed onto it. I then sat next to my mistress.

"What's your name?" I asked her before she replied, "My name is Rebecca. Your name is very pretty for a young girl like you. How old are you?" she asked me. Is this a get to know session?

"18. My sister is turning 17 in two days." I told her before she nodded. 

I then thought of something most likely impossible. "Can vampires turn people at the age of 17 and over?" I asked her before she nodded. 

"Yes, indeed they can. Who told you these silly things?" Rebecca asked me, I felt her trace her finger down my arm, feeling my muscles. God, this is making me feel uncomfortable.

"My teacher, Mrs Williams." I replied, feeling a shiver down my back. 

"I am sorry if I am making you feel uncomfortable. I am just fascinated by you." 

"Why?"

"You obviously have been working out 2 hours a day." she said to me. How the hell did she know that?

"How did you know?" I asked her, a bit surprised.

"Mind reading." Rebecca replied, before I watched her eyes glow purple. I am not her mate. I am NOT her mate.