Chapter 8 - Normal Again-Ish

We were then back at home again, safe and sound. I was reading a book about the horrible, nasty blood moon that turns every vampire want to kill their mate with love. Elisa was in the en-suite bathroom. 

Anyway, about the blood moon,I hate them with a passion now. When a vampire and their mate is in the same room, the vampire will bite them and turn them. For some reason, I didn't get turned, I only got drank from by her. I don't think Elisa wants to see me as one of them. "Clara? Can you come in the bathroom, please?" I heard my name being called. I placed the book down  on the coffee table before I walked over to the bathroom. 

And there was she in all of her glory. I never seen her naked before. The tingly feeling then was happening again. "What do you want?" I asked her politely as I could. This made Elisa laugh. 

"Come sit on the bath tub." she instructed me before I obeyed. I couldn't stop staring at her lightly toned body. 

"As you may have already noticed, your number is gone. So, you know what that means?" she said with a question at the end.

Then, it struck me. Oh my god, she actually went and did it. "Thank you so much, Elisa." I thanked her. Elisa smiled and nodded. "Come in the bath with me, my little raven." she then said to me. The way she said that...it made me feel tingly. Oh will that feeling stop already?! I don't have feelings for her like that! 

I then got up from the bath tub and started to leave the room to give her some privacy, before I felt her hand grab my arm, pulling me towards the tub again. "Elisa, no!" I tried to tell her that I didn't want to go in before I was pulled into the tub with her, my clothes were soaking wet through now. Elisa then laughed again. Her laugh was the best thing to hear for me.

I then leaned into her ear, before whispering, "Now you owe me some new jeans." I was about to pull away from Elisa and before I knew it, I was kissing her soft lips again. The tingly feeling finally went away. The kiss lasted for a solid minute before we pulled away for air. We were panting heavily. 

"Why did you say that I was your little raven instead of little birdie?" I asked her during my pants before she placed her lips against mine again, shutting me up completely. What has gotten into her? 

I let out a moan against her lips before I pulled away to take off my clothes. We were in a bath of course...

// SURPRISE! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! YOU ARE WELCOME! My computer was having some funny moments while I was typing.