Chapter 9 - Valentine's Day

I woke up to my true love staring at me with her beautiful glowing blue eyes. Last night was the best night I ever had in my life. I realised that I love her after all. I am pretty sure we are already girlfriends because well, we already had a perfect best friendship. 

"Come to the kitchen, my little raven." she told me in her morning voice before I watched her teleport downstairs. I got up from the bed before putting on her black fluffy robe. I then walked to the kitchen to see a large pile of daisy's in a red vase. Oh, today is valentine's day! I completely forgot to give her something! 

"I know what you are thinking and yes, you gave me a gift. You." she said to me before she kissed me on the cheek. I then saw a red envelope. Obviously it has got a card inside. I picked up the card before I opened the envelope. What I saw on front surprised me.

"Will you be immortal with me?" it read.

My heart started to pick up its pace before I opened the card fully. In Elisa's neatest handwriting, "Do you want to know why I call you my little birdie? It is because you had a lovely singing voice when we were in high school. And now, I decided to call you my little raven because you are a strong, adorable person. I now want to ask you a question that you might say no to....

Then I heard Elisa's voice ask, "Will you be a vampire with me?" 

I turned around to look at Elisa, who was behind me. I didn't know how to reply. I...I...I am not sure... 

Why am I worried about it when I got nobody else apart from her?

It took me a few minutes to think in my head before I noticed that there was another bit on the very end and it was very small to read but I managed to read it: "The blood moon will be tomorrow." 

When I looked back at Elisa, she was down on one knee...

"What are you doing?" I asked before I realised that there was a silver diamond ring sitting in a box which was a leather red box.

"I want you to marry me on the blood moon too. I know you don't like the blood moon, but trust me my little raven, the blood moon will help you." she said to me before I pressed my lips against hers. Yes, yes, yes! 

I pulled away from the kiss before I watched Elisa place the ring on my finger. She then stood up before she kisses me on the lips passionately. 

"Yes, I will be your little raven." I told her while we kissed in the lightly darkened room. 

Suddenly, I felt a odd feeling in my stomach....it is not pregnancy but...oh fuck. No she didn't...she didn't did she? She....she....