Chapter 6 - Bite Marks

The rest of the night was....I don't know how it actually went. It was quite pleasurable and romantic, it was just pure. I let out a small moan as I started to wake up from my deep sleep. She must have really messed with me. I then noticed something bad. 

I widened my eyes at the sight of myself. Her bite marks were on my arms and chest. Oh my god. What the hell has she done to me? I can't remember at all what happened! She put me in a fucking trance, didn't she? Damn it! I looked over to the door as it started to open slowly, revealing Elisa. My heart was thumping in my chest. "I am really sorry..." she began to say before I cut her off immediately, "Sorry for what? Letting your vampire side take over?!" I yelled at her. 

"Y...yeah. I was in a trance..." she stuttered. 

"So you decided to put me under this 'trance' so that I could be with you." I said with hatred in my tone. 

"No! Not at all!" she told me. Liar. 

"Get out, you lying snake." I said to her. Elisa's eyes then turned into a dark red in front of me. Then, without any warning, her hand was wrapped around my throat. 

"Don't insult your mistress, you little bitch. My human side was being so nice to you, and this is how you repay her?" she asked me in a tone that I never heard before. Her hand then squeezed my throat, making me choke a bit. 

"You are so weak." she then said before I got thrown across the room, hitting my head against the wall, knocking me out unconscious. 

I don't know how long its been since the crazy incident. All I know is that I am not waking up. Am I dead? But wait, I can hear a voice and some beeping of machinery. 

"Come on, little birdie. Wake up for me, please."

My eyes then opened, it has come to my senses that I was in a hospital room.