Chapter 11 - Her New Form

Elisa's POV

"Is she going to be okay?" Clara's sister asked me, holding a glass of water. We were sitting in the dining room, Clara was in our bedroom. She passed out in my arms before I teleported back home. What was she thinking? She never told me that she would be visiting her parent's graves. "I am not sure..." I replied honestly. I never saw anything like this. 

The house was dead silent before we both heard a scream coming from the bedroom. I quickly got up from the chair, alarmed. I looked at her sister, her shocked face says it all. I ran to the bedroom, seeing if Clara was okay, and she wasn't. Oh god. It looks like she had been brought back from the fucking dead. Her skin was so pale and dead-like. She was staring at the large mirror on the wall, her hand was against the right side of her neck. 

"Little raven?" I asked her, trying to get her attention. Her eyes were the deepest red I have ever seen. She was hungry but she was fighting the new side of her. I could tell she didn't want this to happen but it did. It had to happen. I looked at the window, the curtains were exposing a bit of red light coming from the blood moon, I started to feel some sexual feeling from Clara and myself. I walked over to the window before exposing the window entirely, drawing the curtains back. 

Clara then let out a hiss, alerting me again. "Little raven?" I tried again before I watched her head slowly turn to look at me. She then tilted her head to the side. 

"Come to me, mate." she said to me in a possessive sort of tone. I didn't want to come to her. Not like this. She looks possessed. This is her vampire side, like mine. 

She then bared her new fangs at me before she started to walk towards me. Oh hell no. I wasn't like this when I was transformed. As she was getting closer to me, I quickly moved out of the way before I ran out of the bedroom and slammed the door behind me, trapping Clara inside. 

I took a shaky deep breath before I walked to the dining room to see her sister. "Were you like that when you were turned?" I asked her before there was a power cut. Oh shit, she has gone crazy. Her sister then turned her head to look out of the window. "My mate needs me." she said before she was gone. 

Oh great. Just great. Then, suddenly, I was pinned against the table by Clara. "Are we going to play fair next time?" she asked me, her red eyes glowing brightly. 

I tried to get her off me by raising my arms up against her hold but it was no use. She was so strong...

"Look at the blood moon. See how beautiful it is?" she asked me before I looked at the window again, and there it was. I felt myself giving in to my beautiful...sexy mate. And it happened. 

I unleashed my vampire side at Clara, pinning her against the wall roughly. I pressed my lips against hers, showing her my now dominant side. I started to remove her clothing before her legs wrapped around my waist. I exposed my neck to her before giving her a smirk. 

// WHOOO! How about that?