Chapter 30 - Trap Of Guilt

It has been a few days since you know...the attempt of nearly losing my virginity to a crazy vampire. I actually feel kind of guilty. I called the Queen a whore. Anyway, enough of her. It is time to make my life at least normal again. The new leader was really kind to me. I made a new friend which was Becky. We were discussing on how to bring back Kristina. But, they don't know that she is technically a mother now. 

"What is on your mind, Alexis? You got that guilty face going on. What's the matter?" Emily, our new leader asked. We were sitting on a bunch of abandoned sofas. 

"Kristina is actually a mother. I met a child called Snow but before Kristina becoming her other mother, her real mother got poisoned by a chef and died." I told her. 

Silence then occurred. 

"We need to rescue her then. Bring her back and ONLY her." Becky cut in. This made me turn to look at her, surprised. 

"Becky, you can't tear Kristina away." Emily tried to tell her before Becky carried on with her rant, "No, Emily. Whoever has brainwashed her, needs to pay." 

I then suddenly got up from the couch. I was wearing normal hunter clothes again, by the way. Black buttoned shirt and black trousers to disguise ourselves in the dark. I need some air. "Alexis, you are not going out there." Becky then warned me before I already left the building. I took a deep breath, breathing the fresh air. Then, I heard a scream very close nearby. The scream was from a female...a vampire was feeding. But who was it? 

I grabbed a stake from my belt, before I started to go into the forest as it was right next to the building. Should I dare look to see who it was? Truth is, I am actually terrified. Then, I saw the vampire. I can only see the back of the vampire, so I raised my stake high and walked towards them. They were feeding from a poor girl who looked like in her teenage years. As I carried on walking towards them, they quickly turned their head to look at me. 

Guilt. Just fucking guilt struck through my heart. 

"Kristina?" I asked the vampire, who was wiping her hand with the back of her hand. Who turned her? It must have been Lola...

I was so paralysed by her for some reason. "Who turned you?" I asked her before I watched Snow walk out from a tree. She was holding a fucking heart. A...An actual human heart. "Snow turned you?" I asked her, before I finally heard her say the word.

"Yes." 

How? How the hell did this happen? "She is actually more powerful and full of knowledge than I thought, Alexis. When I was asleep, her tiny little fangs bit into me and turned me into this." Kristina explained before she started to offer her hand to me. What for? 

"Get your hand away from me." I warned her before raising my stake again. I watched Kristina frown before turning her head to look at Snow. Then, she turned to look at me before snatching the stake out of my hand and snapped it in half. I widened my eyes. Oh my god. This isn't right. 

"What should I do, Snow?" Kristina then asked the demon child before Snow replied, "Take her to Darla." 

Alarm bells rang inside my head. "No! Snow, I don't want to go back! Let me live my normal life! Please!" I begged her. I then noticed that nobody was helping me. "Where are..."

"I killed them, my love." her voice spoke in my mind. 

"Get out of my head!" I screamed at the voice, before I was teleported away. Then, I was in Darla's bedroom. I panted heavily, terrified of what was going to happen next. I heard the Queen tut at me. I was pressing my back against the door. I was looking directly at Darla who was wearing a dress that exposed most of her chest. I can see her breasts for fuck sake!

"Do you know what tonight is?" Darla asked me. SHIT! The blood moon! I completely forgot about it! 

"Is it the blood moon?" I asked her before I watched her smile. That is a yes. I then let the emotions get the best of me as I let out a scream. My throat then started to burn at how aggressive the scream came out. 

"Don't hurt yourself. You know Mistress doesn't like seeing you get hurt." she spoke to me before I watched her get up. "Is it true that Snow turned Kristina?" I asked her before she nodded. So it was true. 

"But how? She is like, 5 years old!" I told her before she was right in front of me. "The blood moon will be here very shortly, my love. Let Mistress do the work..." she said, changing the subject straight away. 

I then watched her lean her face towards mine, making me turn my head away, mistakenly revealing my neck to her. My whole body started to shake as I watched only the top of the blood moon appear from the sky. I am thankful that my t-shirt was covering most of my neck. But, not for long though as I felt the fabric tear. Double shit.

"When you called me a whore, I knew I done wrong..."

"Which you did."

"I thought to myself about what I did and yes, I did do wrong. But..."

"Don't say the words, please for the love of fucking god..."

"I just wanted our bodies to touch. I wanted us to be together..."

"You are a perverted vampire. You don't have feelings for me."

"Oh but I do, my love. Trust Me."

"Trust Me."

// Get that small reference?