Chapter 4 - Engraved Memory

"NO! DON'T TOUCH HER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was watching a group of vampires pulling my mother away from my father's body. He was shot in the head by the leader of the gang. "NO!!!" I screamed once more before I watched her getting roughly eaten alive by them....

I woke up with a loud gasp as if I was drowning in my sleep. My face was wet from sweat and tears. "What's wrong?" Elisa asked me, I didn't even notice that she was beside me. She was wearing just her black bra and some black shorts.

"My parents. I had a nightmare about their deaths." I told her. I then felt her arm wrap around my waist, pulling me close to her. She then nuzzled my neck with her nose. I don't need this right now. "How about you go back to sleep? It is not even morning yet." she said to me before I knew that she was right. I turned on my right side so that I was looking at Elisa. She placed her hand on my cheek, rubbing it with her thumb. 

I honestly wanted to lean in and kiss her on the cheek, so I did. Only a friendly kiss. I watched her smile at me before I went asleep again. 

The night then went past as it was now morning. I started to open my eyes before I saw Elisa watching me. "Did you watch me sleep?" I asked before she nodded. She had a some sort of a sad look in her eyes. "What is it?" I then asked, curious. 

"Nothing." she said. I then sat up from the bed before finally getting off of it. I don't know what was going on with Elisa at all. Maybe it had something to do with the blood moon coming up. Maybe it was me. 

I walked to the kitchen as the house had only one floor. The kitchen was quite large for a small house. I noticed how dirty the counters were, so I decided to clean it. I grabbed a cloth before I started to wipe the counter down. 

A few minutes later, I was finished cleaning the counters. Time to make some fruit salad. Then, there was a strange feeling inside of me, it felt like sparks from electricity. I let out a small groan as I reached up to the cupboard, opening it before grabbing a glass bowl. This feeling then grew stronger and sharper which made me drop the glass bowl, smashing onto the counter that I just cleaned. "Damn it!" I raised my voice before noticing that the pieces of glass have cut my wrist. 

I then rushed towards a towel which was hung near the oven, just as I was about to place the towel over the cut, Elisa's hand grabbed my bleeding wrist. 

I then watched Elisa bring my wrist towards her mouth. I couldn't look at her. I was frozen on the spot. 

Then, I felt her tongue slide against the cut which made me shudder, leaving goosebumps. "Mhm..." I heard her moan at the taste of it. No. This is not good. 

Within seconds, I was in front of a body view mirror with her. I shut my eyes tight before I heard her order, "Open them." 

I had no choice but to obey her. I then watched her eyes glow purple. Wait, purple? Wait a minute. I don't want this. My heart rate then started to rise up as I saw her fangs going into my bleeding wrist. Her other arm was wrapped around my waist, her hand was going up my dress. 

The pain wasn't as bad I thought it was going to be. I couldn't help it but to let out a soft moan. The strange feeling was gone too. 

A few long minutes later, she pulled away from my wrist. She licked the wound before it closed on it's own. I then watched her walk in front of me. Her eyes were still glowing purple. 

What is going to happen now? 

// Thank you so much for the recent love!