Chapter 33 - Incident

I managed to stop myself from continuing to do further things with Darla before we both heard a scream of bloody murder. What now? 

"You stay here and get yourself washed, my love. I will see what's going on now." Darla told me before I watched her get out and wrapped herself in a towel. As I tried to wash myself, I could hear a loud commotion between what it sounded like, Kristina and Lola. Oh dear god. 

"How could you do that to our child?!"

"Are you fucking stupid? She wasn't our child to begin with! Besides, she turned you when you were asleep! And now look what happened!"

"Look what happened?! Fuck you! She was the love of my life!"

"And I am not?"

"Lola! Lola! I didn't mean to say that out loud! Where are you going?"

Oh no. Well done Kristina. You just messed your relationship up.

A hour later, I was back in the bedroom. I was waiting patiently for Darla to come back. Actually, she didn't come back for a few hours which made me slightly worried. Finally, I watched the door open. 

"What's happened?" I asked her.

"Kristina and Lola both had a argument. You know, Snow? Well, Lola....killed her using the same poison as her mother." Darla explained. 

"I am honestly not as sad as I thought I would be." I told her.

"Why not?" Darla asked me.

"Well, normally vampire children doesn't gain their abilities until the age of 18." I replied. And that was true. I studied something about vampires a while back. 

"Exactly, my love. Come here." she then ordered me before I stood up and walked over to Darla. I then wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to my body. "I wish there was no death at all." I said, burying my nose into her neck. She was wearing some lovely smelling perfume which made me...love her even more. "I know, my love. I know." she whispered. 

We then looked up at each other, staring into each others eyes before I pressed my lips against hers softly. Darla responded with a small moan, which made me have a small buzz of excitement. Why does she keep on doing this to me? 

We remained in this position for a couple of minutes before we moved to lay on the bed. I rested my head against Darla's chest, slowly closing my eyes. "I will still be here. Don't worry." she assured me as I fell asleep on her. 

The next day then arrived. I woke up to see that Darla was still with me. My head was buried in her neck again. "I love smelling your perfume." I complimented her before I heard her giggle.

"Thank you. I heard some surprising news about Snow."

"Tell me."

"She was actually a special vampire that has gained her abilities too early." 

My eyes widened a little which made Darla giggle some more. "I love your reactions. You are so cute." she said before I started to feel a lustful feeling again. I started to smile at her before I moved to kiss her neck. I know this was wrong. My body can't stop it. We are mates.

She was mine. Nobody else's.

Whoa...

// Sorry for the short chapter.