Chapter 16 - The End?

5 years later, Clara's POV.

I can't believe it had been 5 years since I found Elisa again. We got married at our new mansion in London. We also marked each other. What a wonderful time that was. I feel so lucky. Even though we had rough times and shit, we still love each other. That's what mates are for, right? 

We were in the dining room until we heard the TV turn on by itself. "What the hell?" I asked Elisa before she shrugged her shoulders. We then both walked to the living room before we started to watch the news.

"At 6am this morning, two girls who appeared to be vampire hunters have escaped the local auction house. Their names are Amelia and Grace Starling. Yes, you heard me correctly. They are related. If anyone finds them, kill them." 

The TV then turned off. 

"Oh my god." I said in shock before I looked at Elisa who was just as shocked.

Amelia's POV 

"We need to get the hell out of this country!" I told Grace, panicking as we ran through forests and god knows what. After a few miles of running, we came to a stop in the middle of nowhere at all. I don't want to die at the age of 18. I am too young! My sister, Grace is nearly 17. We took several deep breaths before I looked at a wound on my hand. The rope was like knives...

"What are we going to do now?" Grace asked while panting.

That question struck me. What ARE we going to do? We were wearing disgusting clothes too. Dresses. Dresses are not good for hunting those bastards. They know about us now. 

"Hello girls." a voice interrupted my thoughts. I started to reach for my knife in my boot. Those vampires don't even know how to check things properly. Suckers.

The woman that interrupted my thoughts was quite tall and thin. Her eyes were a light, yet bright red. Her skin was white as anything and her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail.  

I need to kill her. So, I charged at her. She quickly moved out of the way like it was nothing, I fell onto the wet grass. "Feisty, but I like it. You will do nicely, 'vampire hunter'." she mocked me before she started to walk towards Grace...

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yelled at the bitch before she placed her hand on Grace's shoulder. This reached me to my limit before I got up and charged at her again before I felt someone grab me by the waist, pulling me away from this horrific scene that started to drive me insane. At this point, I was crying, I was still holding my silver knife though. 

Grace however, she was smiling at this woman. Who was this other person behind me then? 

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked the person behind me before I heard the person giggle. That giggle belonged to a female. 

"Call me Mistress." she purred in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. She then grabbed the end of the knife which was jewelled, before she forced me to drop it using some sort of spell. Compulsion, maybe? 

"What is your name, my love?" the woman with Grace asked.

"Grace." she replied.

"And what are you?" she asked her before placing her hand against her cheek. I can't watch this scene anymore. I started to struggle against this woman who was holding me back with such strength...

"I am...I am..." Grace struggled to say before I watched her eyes start to flash purple. Oh my god, what the hell? No way. No. 

"No...Don't say it." I started to say before I heard her say from her own mouth... "I am your mate." 

"GRACE! NO!" I screamed at her before I watched her turn to look at me, then back at this woman who had just hypnotised her. The woman then looked at me before she said to me,

"You will live with your sister. But, she is mine now." 

Then, the world seemed like it was going through dimensions as I was teleported away with Grace.  

// Don't worry, it will all be revealed next year. Thank you for all of the support, you got NO idea how much it means to me you guys. Book 1 & 2 are all in one book. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)